PDA

View Full Version : Capacity

notdaddys
06-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey guys,

I haven't posted, ummm since I bought my boat. But I got a picture of it, and me and my baby have recently celebrated our one year anniversary. Not to shabby for a chick. We took it to Jobbie Nooner and had a blast. I'll have those pics really soon, since I recently invested in a digital camera. Anyway, I am attaching a couple pics from Jobbie. But what I was curious about was what is the capacity of my boat? Its a 21' and its a 1998. Someone told me its a Z22, although they didn't make them in '98, it must have been one of the first or something. Anyway, it doesn't have a capacity plate and I can't find it anywhere in the book that came with it. I got some friends coming in this weekend for the 4th, and although I don't like loading it up, I got a lot of friends that I need to take out to the Moot! Any information would be great!

Thanks!!

Sport
06-30-2004, 12:40 PM
I would think that your max would be 6 maybe 8. Just make sure you have a life jacket for every soul aboard. Cools pics, looks like a killer time was had by all. Have a safe 4th.

Sport