PDA

View Full Version : 454 For Sale....

Dr. Dan
06-29-2004, 01:24 PM
:wavey: This Engine can be veiwed on page 2 of my Photo Gallery under Dr. Dan at our www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com site.
This is a 1993 454 King Cobra Motor...with approx. 250 hours on it...this is a complete motor....Belts,Hoses,Starter...its all there...I kept the Coupler and Bell Housing for my conversion to the Merc 502. This is a 330 horse turn key motor with electronic ignition.....any questions please email me or call my cell 717-512-3656.

Price is $3000 OBO.. Transportation and Shipping is Buyers Responsibility....if you are near an upcoming Event....I could Bring it along
Call Me or Email Me...Let's Make A Deal

Doc :bonk:

Engine is now local in my Shop, I also have a complete original gauge package, Steering Wheel, and a few other goodies head unit for a Hummingbird Depth Finder....

This is a great repower engine for anyone looking for a clean turnkey Motor.....shoot a little paint on it, change out the Manifolds on it and you are ready to go...

MOP
06-29-2004, 02:18 PM
You don't have to believe the photos, some times they lie. I have seen Doc's motor up close and personal it looks like you just peeled the wrapper off it very nice.

Phil

Dr. Dan
12-25-2004, 08:59 PM
:biggrin.: I need to move this...out of the Shop....give me a call.........Cell 717-512-3656 leave a message if there is no answer...

The Engine is mounted on a Cradle Stand...which goes with it for ease of Transport/Shipping.

Talk Soon

Doc :wavey: