PDA

View Full Version : Paging Dr. Dan

undertaker
06-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Hey Dr. my wife was concerned about you yesterday afternoon when you left, the bay was a bit more choppy :eek!: when we started back around 5:00 P.M. the whole way back she kept saying I hope Dr. Dan made in back ok. What's the status so she stops worrying :cool!:

Undertaker :beer:

bverd
06-28-2004, 01:52 PM
Undertaker... I did talk to him after your guy's run yesterday. He had a blast (I heard all about it). He did say it was pretty rough on the way back but I assume he and the boat made it otherwise I would have heard differently. :wink:

--bverd

undertaker
06-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Thanks Brad, I knew he would be fine, but wanted to let him know we where thinking about him as we flew across the rough stuff :yes: . We had a great time also hope to do it again soon :beer:

Dr. Dan
06-28-2004, 05:26 PM
:smash: Yep....Made it back...I did hit a couple of 6' Deep or Better Holes a time or Two! But they were following Seas...and It was easier on me than the Trip Out to Ordinary Point! Plus....I could see and read the Water Better coming back....no issues at the Ramp Either.....Life was Good...

The Guy in the Ramp next to me lost his boat.....Rolled Right back off the Trailer....as I am Standing there Cranking Mine Onto my little Trailer....What is it about other peoples incompetence...that makes me in all of my Anal Retentive Methods...feel guilty...that I know what I am doing....! No harm done the Boat actually just resplashed in the Water...and no one was hurt...I hustled up the Ramp with the Little 22 Right quickly after that Episode.....

Tell Kim we will do it again....I enjoyed the conversation....your boat is a Ship! And an Awesome looking one at that! :jestera: