PDA

View Full Version : Lenny...Your Tips arrived!

Scott Pearson
06-26-2004, 06:58 AM
Lenny,
Just got them yesterday. They look great....Dosnt look like any damage occured while shipping. Ok, So let me know what you want to do next.

C-Yea!
Scott
LGDCC

Lenny
06-26-2004, 09:50 AM
Give me a list of "trinkets" you have available and let me "choose" some :D things to accompany them on their journey to here. I will send you shipping money in the form of a money order for the service and for these goodies. I would like some coasters if possible, and a pair of LARGE Spring Dust off shirts. Email me what you have available if you can. Thanx again :)

highlnd@telus.net

Scott Pearson
06-27-2004, 08:34 AM
Lenny,
I have T shirts, Mugs and some key chains left. The costers are all gone. Let me know what you would like and I will pakag them up and get a price on shipping everything.

Mugs are $25.00
Shirts are $25.00
Key Chains are $14.00

Thanks!
Scott
LGDCC

Lenny
06-27-2004, 10:47 AM
2 mugs, two LARGE shirts, one key chain and tally that up. Ship the whole deal to

Len Green
686 Rockridge Place
Victoria, B.C.
Canada
V9B-6K1

Say on it somewhere that the value is $100 or so. That is the value I pay Duty on.

Let me know how much in all and include your labour for doing this. Thanx again.

Scott Pearson
06-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Lenny,
I will let you know the total. Dont worry about the labor...its not a problem at all. Buying the Shirts and stuff is thanks enuff! I will get it out early this week for you. I will let you know when its headed your way.

Scott
LGDCC