PDA

View Full Version : Anchor Shades

Donzigo
06-23-2004, 05:23 PM
There's a lively discussion going on on another thread about biminis, anchor shade, yadda yadda. I got an anchor shade & it's real neat ..........and it's RED, like my Yukon, like my Vette, like my Donzi, somewhat akin to the Coral colored driveway and house I live in...........I tell my freinds, I like RED, deal with it.

So, why couldn't the Taylor Corporation or Banana whatever company make us an Anchor shade with DONZI on each of the four sides. We could make it a staple of the site to raise a little jingle for the harbourmaster, and it would be TOO COOL!

I have called the Taylor Company about 12 times and no-one will return my calls. Ok, maybe if I ordered 9,000 of them with red, teal, blue & yellow DONZI logos on them, they'd call me back. Could the Banana Company would do it. Somebody call em up and "schmooze em" into doing it. Ok, who's the best at "schmoozing" on this site? We need a volunteer.....don't say me, I'm definitely not getting the job done with Taylor, what makes you think I'd do any better with Banana-nana?

Heck, I'd even buy another one, if it had DONZI on it!

BUIZILLA
06-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Me thinks our wizard P.R. Rep, the unflappable, virtually unstoppable MattyBoy, should contact Banana-nana for a response.

JH :shades:

BUIZILLA
06-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Both my shades arrived today.

What a HELLUVA good buy this was. :smile:

JH :boat:

Cuda
06-24-2004, 05:24 PM
I imagine it would have to be cleared through Donzi to use the name on their merchandise.

Jamesbon
06-26-2004, 07:24 AM
Can these anchor shades stay open when running? I'm preparing to lose the "picnic umbrella" in favor of an anchor shade or Bimini top...

Cuda
06-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Nope.

Scott Heidt
06-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Got my Bawana Shade ! They are cool. Now I just have to ge t the boat in the water! :)

Silly me, I keep buying stuff for my boat and it isn't even ready to get wet yet! Yikes!

Fight Bimini Power! Go sun shade!