PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if anyone ever made a Donzi Wallet

Scott Heidt
06-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Hey Entrepreneurs out there or DONZI.

I wish someone would make a nice DONZI WALLET. Preferrably in leather. My Harley Davidson Wallet is on its last legs.

I think it would sell very well!

HINT HINT!

Morgan's Cloud
06-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Would you like to know the effect the Donzi has H A D on my wallet ? ? :D

Scott Heidt
06-23-2004, 01:34 PM
I think that Donzi should give you a "Donzi" wallet with your new boat, so that your money has a temporary resting place between the bank and the Marina, Westmarine, Insurance Co., Trailer Shop, Truck Dealership, Liquor Store, Donzi Accessories Website, Countless Hotels for Road Trips, Machine Shop, Stainless Marine, Livorsi, Gaffrig, and oh I almost forgot, All those cool things that Scott Pearson makes!

Yikes!

Hey Scott P. :) DONZI WALLET! Hint Hint! :smash:

mattyboy
06-23-2004, 01:35 PM
my 16 is very familiar with my wallet lately :rolleyes: :tongue:

Matty

Dax McDavid
06-23-2004, 01:36 PM
you said it man :splat:
very well put

MOP
06-23-2004, 11:15 PM
There Ain't No Bottom to the pit :bonk: you gotta love it or else :cussball: ! As I put it to my customers we are among the afflicted!

Phil

Lenny
06-24-2004, 12:00 AM
I'd buy one or two, NICE LEATHER ONES,...

Good post and a GREAT idea. Pearson, oh creator of DONZI trinkets, you lissnang??? :D

Black or brown leather and a gold embossed propellor thingy?

or lion and dolphin?

Scott Pearson
06-24-2004, 05:14 AM
What size? How many folds? Etc.

You never know.......

Scott
LGDCC

Last Tango
06-24-2004, 09:41 AM
My Donzi wallet looks just exactly like the "Emperors new clothes."
Before I bought my first Donzi, my wallet looked like something Liberace would use. But three Donzi's later...

txtaz
06-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Scott,
I would prefer a classic approach such as the Bosca wallets. 8.5 wide, 4.5 tall, single fold. Right side has 6 pockets for credit cards, left has a window for drivers license and each side has a pocket for business card behind the dl and credit cards. The original is 8.25 wide but 8.5 would be easier to fit business checks in.
IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME.
Hell, I'll buy enough to last a lifetime. :)
Do IT, Do IT, Do IT.
Thanks,
Wes