PDA

View Full Version : Seadogs on the Suwannee Pics

Fish boy
06-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Hey everyone,
sorry it took this long to get the pics up, I have been trying to juggle a lot of things this week. If anyone wants any of these pics, I have higher res versions that I can email. There are a couple of donzis present that are not registry members- Paul's red 22, and Lance's red 18. They come to lots of local events, but just don't spend a lot of time on the puter.

Fish

Fish boy
06-17-2004, 06:17 PM
some more...

Fish boy
06-17-2004, 06:27 PM
sorry folks, keep getting upload error message. 600x400 jpg's like the previous ones, not sure why. Even tried renaming them and uploading again. no luck. WIll try again later to post the rest.

fish

ToonaFish
06-17-2004, 06:32 PM
I've had that happen too... I suspect that it has something to do with how busy the site is at that time... but rebooting seemed to work too... just hurry and get em up!

Fish boy
06-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the advice Toona. I tried it agian but no luck. Here is a link to ofoto where I posted the pics. Sorry :(

Fish

PS thanks again Bob and Ranya for the tow. Budmann thinks I am cheating on his boat cause I let another boat tow me while his boat was away LOL

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?showSlide=true&Uc=votuouz.9ruvxxaf&Uy=8zqrps&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3fshowSlide%3dtrue&Ux=0

Fish boy
06-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Hey, who's boat were you in taking pictures of people behind ya?? :D :D :D

Why do you think I took the pic- How often am I ahead of anyone? Actually, It was only a 1 mile run and I started the day before; they were just catching up. LOL

ToonaFish
06-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Hmmh, photos of hot, sweaty men in bilges... Fishboy, you spoil me so!

Cuda
06-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the pics Jody. Where was that when you were going in that narrow area?

Fish boy
06-17-2004, 09:00 PM
the narrow area opens up into a large area with a beautiful spring about 30ft deep. I think it is called mount rock or mount bluff. just after a large bridge. Glad you liked the pics.

Happy to spoil you toona, even though I had no intention of having sweaty men in the pics. :biggrin.:

fish

Cuda
06-17-2004, 09:07 PM
Rock Bluff maybe? That's where Debbie's dad said he saw you all looking at Phil's boat.

pmreed
06-17-2004, 10:26 PM
Yes Cuda, it was Rock Bluff. I picked up a load of silt going up the spring run and my new hero, Paul, spent over an hour under my hatch pulling and purging clogged hoses. Darned if he didn't fix the problem. Kinda set our schedule back, but we made it up to Troy Springs anyway. The first pic was at Rock Bluff, the second is a pic of my new hero, Paul, in his 22 Classic.
We had a ball, and we've got to do the river again!!

Phil

ps: Picture credit to Ranya.