we hung out behind the port buoy at screamin Yonkers
with boats left and right wizzin by at 170 plus
where else can you watch a race, while in it,
except as a break down in that race?
they said the lead boat beat the bell jet ranger to the
Tappan Zee
helicopter only does 130 mph downwind !

Geoo was there last year

[QUOTE] Throttling/ Driving Way2Crazy a Phamton 30 Super Vee Light. GM HP3 8100 Vortex full canopy, helmut, scuba, intercom's etc... At the last minute a friend needed someone to go. I drove down to the city in the am did the Poker Run and was home for dinner. I worked the father's day angle with the wife!!! It wasn't quite like my Donzi's ride but it was pretty cool. [QUOTE]

Just got the X dialed in
New Fuel Pump, Coil, Plugs, Starter, Rebuild Carb then again!

It is going to be quite a show with a number of TV productions being spun off of this event. "MONSTER NATION" just came on board from California( the producers of Monster Garage and Monster House).
They are additionally separating the "Speed Contestants"(who will run in the front line) from the "Poker Runners" to make it a safer and a less intimidating event for the participants.
For the New York area TV viewers that get Channel 11, WPIX, watch on Friday morning, June 18th, between 6 am and 9 am, and see Larry Hoff get together with Dave Patneude of Typhoon Marine and the Cigarette Racing Team girls for some "live" Hudson River previews.
Now we are having FUN!

Marlin275
06-21-2004, 06:03 PM
HotFun on the Hudson
Didn't see any Donzis this year
But the Thunderboats Ruled!