PDA

View Full Version : fishing east coast fl 20-26th june

mikev
06-15-2004, 05:01 PM
hey guys looking to bum a fishing trip when im in daytona next week i am willing to cover all expenses including the brew. :beer: anybody wanna go. even return the favor and take you striper fishing on lake lanier here in atlanta any time you want.

Cuda
06-16-2004, 08:57 PM
I just moved over here to the "wrong" coast. I haven't settled in yet, or gotten any bearings on the fishing. I'm still running back and forth to Clearwater, so I wouldn't have time next week. I'm trying to get my house over there ready for closing.

Cuda
06-16-2004, 08:59 PM
By the way, you'll find these wrong coaster's very closed mouthed about fishing tips. See below. :banghead:

mikev
06-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Hey Cuda thanks for responding I know how moving goes we moved 2 years ago and that summer I think the boat hit the water about 4 or 5 times and I am 6 miles from the ramp. We will be staying just north of ponce inlet for the week cant wait love the beach. if something changes and you just want to take a quick boatride or something let me know we always take a laptop with us so we will be online

Cuda
06-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Cool, if we get a chance, we'll holler at ya. Stripers in Lanier sound good to me. If nothing else, maybe we can take a ride on the St John's River one evening.

mikev
06-17-2004, 02:07 PM
an eveing cruise on the st john would be fun cuda wife might even join me and i will spring for gas food beverages ect. poodle a striper is a striped bass its a hybrid very simmilar to the striped bass in salt water they get 30-40 lbs im just learning how to catch them I have a friend thats into striper fishing big time showing me the ropes. havent caught one yet but hopefully soon.

Team Jefe
06-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Hell Mike, If you'll pick up the tab for the fishing, I'll meet you half way in Fourchon or Grand Isle LA.

mikev
06-18-2004, 03:39 PM
little far for a day fishing trip from daytona maybe we can hookup for a weekend over the somewere down on the gulf side thanks for the offer