PDA

View Full Version : Unique boats...

ChromeGorilla
06-15-2004, 10:34 AM
Few things i forgot to post about my trip to Sarasota....

Josh and I were caught up in discussion he hinted somethin bout a 16 special made for Sea World.....special graphics and stuff.... he was talking bout showin a picture and the discussion quickly changed. He said it wasnt press released yet. Kinda felt like he slipped it out.. :)

Also there was a 39ZF painted highway safety orange from tip to stern. Josh said the Navy ordered it. It's gonna tow targets for test missiles. Oh yeah...it's remote controlled... :eek!:

..and another thing bout Sarasota. I have never in my life seen so many trailer parks and funeral homes in my life. Good grief! :eek:

Fish boy
06-15-2004, 11:41 AM
..and another thing bout Sarasota. I have never in my life seen so many trailer parks and funeral homes in my life. Good grief! :eek:

Home of the newly wed and the newly dead ;) Actually, the beaches and homes that way are really nice and Sarasota county has (or at least had when I did my dempgraphic reseasch in the mid 90's) the highest per capita income in florida.

Pain in the @#$ to try to drive there though, lots and lots of blue hairs, and during the season, the polulation triples only making things worse.

If ya make it down this way again, give me a shout- there is a whole other side to west central fla that is pretty off da hook;) :beer:

Sport
06-15-2004, 12:46 PM
I agree with Fish Boy ! We live in the same town of St. Pete Beach and it is pretty cool living here I must say. Tons of clubs, beaches full of hotties, tiki bars, World Champion sports teams, Shell Island, and the fishing is killer !

Sport