PDA

View Full Version : For you Florida guys

1996Z15
06-12-2004, 08:38 PM
My wife and I just came back from a weeks vacation in Florida (Palm Beach Shores). We had a great time but I didn't get to see any performance boats at all; not one Donzi not a Cigarette, nothing. Maybe I was in the wrong part of Florida as I understand this is an older community?
Anyway, we did find a great place to sit, relax and watch the boats come and go. A small place called "Castaways" in Jupiter, I think.
Oh yea, I did see that baby blue "Satan's Chariot" in a boatyard of 95 in Dania?
I also asked where the Donzi factory was at a few marinas because I wanted to see if I could tour the facility but everyone looked at me like I had three eyes or something. Many acted like they had never even heard of a Donzi. Oh well, we had a great time and look forward to coming back again. Next time we plan to stay in, or near, Orlando; I've heard nice things about that area.

rchevelle71
06-14-2004, 10:14 AM
My wife and I just came back from a weeks vacation in Florida (Palm Beach Shores). We had a great time but I didn't get to see any performance boats at all; not one Donzi not a Cigarette, nothing. Maybe I was in the wrong part of Florida as I understand this is an older community?
Anyway, we did find a great place to sit, relax and watch the boats come and go. A small place called "Castaways" in Jupiter, I think.
Oh yea, I did see that baby blue "Satan's Chariot" in a boatyard of 95 in Dania?
I also asked where the Donzi factory was at a few marinas because I wanted to see if I could tour the facility but everyone looked at me like I had three eyes or something. Many acted like they had never even heard of a Donzi. Oh well, we had a great time and look forward to coming back again. Next time we plan to stay in, or near, Orlando; I've heard nice things about that area.
There is a lot more Performance Stuff down near me, From Boca South to Miami and the keys. Next time your down take a ride to the Aqua Toy Store in pompano, quite a few donzi's along with many other performance boats, Skaters, Hustlers, even an old 50 foot Cary with 4, YES 4, 454,s and TRS Drives:eek!: :eek!: . Go to any Restaurant/ Bar along the ICW, from Deerfield south, and you will see plenty of performance stuff.