06-11-2004, 09:15 PM
LAKE GEORGE DONZI CLASSIC CLUB, L.L.C.

1100 MAXIM SOUTHARD ROAD HOWELL, NJ 07731

Voice: 732-886-5498
Fax: 732-886-2848

E-mail Scott@lgdonziclassic.com
www.lgdonziclassic.com

Dear Donzi Classic Owner,

The 9th Annual Lake George Donzi Classic Club Spring Dust Off will be held Friday, June 18th through Sunday June 20th 2004. A full weekend of events starting Friday 7 PM Arrival Cocktail Party at the Algonquin Bar. Saturday 8 AM registration for the 2nd annual Women’s Poker Run. Coffee and Danish’s will be served. 9:15 AM Driver Safety Meeting, 9:30 AM Start Poker Run, 11:45 AM return to the Algonquin to play your hand, have lunch and the rest of the afternoon free to cruise the Lake. 5:30-7 PM (No Boats Please) back at the Algoquin for cocktails at the upstairs bar, 7-8 PM ($20 per person) dinner will be served, 8:15 PM the Awards ceremony, raffle and club Auction will take place. Full Lake cruise on Sunday morning all boats meet on the water 10:30 AM in front of the Sagamore Resort Hotel south of the main dock. We will continue north up the lake through the Islands with a stop for lunch and have you back on your trailers by 3:30 PM.

Don’t forget to get a lake pass for your boat and start out each day with a full tank of gas (pass available at gas docks).

Also, don’t forget to mark your calendars for the 9th Annual Fall Picnic on Saturday September 11th 2004, held on Speaker Heck Island, this family picnic is special. Bring the kids, bathing suits and fishing poles. Share your favorite homemade recipes. Smoked ribs, chili and steak sandwiches are favorites. Bring your classic, ride in other model Donzi’s and enjoy the company of other Donzi classic owners.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Scott Pearson, President

Dr. Dan
06-12-2004, 07:07 AM
:wavey: Sounds Excellent!!!!

:smash: "Doc Side Moments"

mattyboy
06-12-2004, 07:55 AM
sounds great, Lk George is Beautiful not to mention the Ladies and the boats :yes:
6 days and counting

the Pirate

Air 22
06-14-2004, 09:55 AM
AHHHH and the fun begins..... :yes: Can't wait.... :p

Jack Frost
06-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Wow, just did a search on the boards on the dustoff looks like a great event, can't wait to meet every one and give em a cool reception :tongue: do I need to pack a parker or just a wind breaker??? see evryone there
looking fwd to my first event if it goes well I'll bring my cool self to all the events

I want to party with this guy :bonk:

Jack
bringing a cool autumn breeze, and maybe some flurries

Audiofn
06-15-2004, 09:05 PM
I am so bummed that I will have to miss this one :bawling: :bawling: I have a HUGE job that is to the point were the customer is moving in and I have to stay and be a good old boy and work my azz off :(

Jon

Scott Pearson
06-16-2004, 05:11 AM
Jack,
You know whats even better then hanging with that guy in the the photo...its drinking with this clown.

(NJ)Scott

FASTEDDIE
06-16-2004, 06:27 AM
Weather projected for 9th Annual Spring Dust Off

Sat & Sun High 80 degrees and Sunny

Bring your Sunscreen

Jack Frost
06-16-2004, 06:40 AM
well if it is going to be that warm and sunny maybe I'll pass
I have very sensitive skin,
and I definetly will not be seen in the same room as the guy in the red he looks like a real winner :rolleyes: nice hat dude! :tongue:

Jack

mattyboy
06-17-2004, 09:03 PM
well new drive on and headin north tom am. hope all have a safe trip and cya up there ;)

Jack anytime you want too hang let me know

Matty

TuxedoPk
06-18-2004, 02:36 AM
Matty- You'll be safe from my trailering tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to back out from Lake George at the last minute. I'm pissed- 16 hours to Cumberland for a great time and now I have to miss a local event.

Hope you all have a great time- I'll be with you in spirit.