PDA

View Full Version : Scotty Boldts...aaahh, I owe you :)

Lenny
06-10-2004, 02:58 PM
I ordered 3 Large shirts (Critters' AOTHIV) and paid you in April. When I went to Cumberland you gave me 3 XL shirts in lieu of the above on my requesting them at the time from you. You had not shipped the others anyway at the time and this was to take care of that order. Well, now I have 3 large AOTH (clean) shirts that arrived in the mail and a nice foam-pack. I think I owe you some more moolahh. I paid for 3, got 6 in total, as well, at AOTH you "threw" in an extra "old unused one". That makes it 7 in all now. :D

Let me know.

HyperDonzi
06-10-2004, 06:15 PM
And I owe him a boat ride. Where has he been?

Tommy

boldts
06-11-2004, 12:33 PM
Hey all. Still around, just been very busy getting life back in order and caught up. I had new members to the club that had sent e-mails back from the begining of May that I hadn't had time to add yet. The lawn hadn't been cut in 2 weeks and just didn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Since it's our summer time here in OH, of course there are company picnics and the like going on also.

Lenny, forget about it! My pleasure and a real joy to have you and Deneen in Kentucky with us. The stories were entertaining and I even got to see some of your handi work. I believe in TN right now there is a very cool Donzi D cutting board being used which was offered as an auction item.

Tommy, a boat ride would be fantastic and I look forward to it. Beth and Allison leave for Myrtle Beach on Saturday. (I can't go because I'm saving vacation time for things like the Sarasota owners gathering. Beth says I've got my priorities all messed up and she is probably right, but I haven't been to FL as many times as I've been to Myrtle Beach :biggrin.: Also, laying on a beach with in-laws isn't near as fun as hangin with the Donzi family) Anyway, maybe you and I can get together sometime next week and do a ride if you'll let me buy you dinner at the marina. Let me see how the Honey-do's progress and I'll send a note or give a call.

Lenny
06-11-2004, 12:37 PM
:D :D :D Thanks

HyperDonzi
06-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Scott,
Next week pretty much any time should work out, after 6 on a few days (New job :) )

740-815-9430

Tommy