PDA

View Full Version : 22ZX From Lubbock TX.

Richard McCoy
06-09-2004, 11:50 PM
Does anyone have any information on my 1998 22ZX or has any history of it. I bought it in Lake Charles La. in Oct. 2003. Ran it once than took it apart ,It was a little rough but not now. Tried to contact the first owner but he would not answer my calls. It was owned by a vacuum cleaner store owner in Lubbock Tx. (Tim)

Lenny
06-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Mark and Polly might know. In Lubbock.

farmer tx
06-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Met the guy once at LAH but he was in hais new 28 ZX. I saw a 22ZX at a car lot 2 or 3 years ago, it was kind of rough. The stereo had been stolen out of it, the interior was worn and I am sure it was a 95' model with a 502.
The guy that had your boat owns the Kirby vacuum service center. I will pm you his phone #.

Mark

Richard McCoy
06-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Thanks, Mark. The 22 that I have is a 98 with a 454 330 and Bravo drive. Imco single ram steering ,Gil SS manifolds.It was at Scoggin Dickey for 4 days. Montgomery Auto Plaza for 1 Day Lonestar Truck & Trailer FT. Worth Tx. For 1 Day Best Auto of Arlington Tx. For 9 months in a ware house and used as a Boom Box. Had a Procharger in it at one time. Interior not perfect but nice. Was very dirty ,oil was changed to the bilge . In Lake Charles La. for 3 Months. Been in water once since Oct. 03. The large amps 2 1500 Watt Kenwoods and speakers have been removed and Bose system installed. Installed new hoses and wiring,new breakers, fused all equip.,second bilge pump added, Bennett ST 12 installed,side pop up cleats added,new GIL battery hold downs,replaced blower with a 4". Added a hour meter,Added a 12v power socket,Added a inverter, pota poti,Added led cabin lites,replaced rear deck vents,repaired ladder and changed strap,replaced most fasteners with SS .Engine should be OK but I'm going to put it on the computer when I can move it. New brake system on trailer, some new lites,new bearings,replaced lug studs,Added a spare. Did this between rains .