PDA

View Full Version : Waz-Up

Donzi Kid
06-09-2004, 07:54 PM
WAZ-UP!!!
Im Kyle Lyon (Brad Lyon's son). I finnaly got my own account to post stuff! This is so kool. 1. having my dad have his own donzi that I ride in. 2. I am now a member of the Donzi club. 3. Also I get to meet new people!!! I would love to meet you all, I have met many people at the AOTH 4. I may have met some of you at AOTH 2 or AOTH 4. Mr. Boldt does a really nice job at setting that up. The Donzi site is a great way to meet people!!! :) Hope to meet you!!! :)

Donzi Kid

Donzi Kid
06-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Don't doubt that MadPoodle. I'll make him come no matter what. Nice meeting you too!:)

Donzi Kid

ToonaFish
06-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Kyle, any kid who can toss beer cans at a Crownline and never spill a drop on the Donzi is a welcome addition to our merry band!

Bunches,

Celene 'contributing to the delinquency...'

Digger
06-10-2004, 05:25 AM
welcome aboard Kyle!!

tamburello
06-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Kyle-

I enjoyed meeting you at AOTH IV! It's great to have posting to the board. We'll see ya at the MADCOW event. Your Donzi themed bedroom is very cool! :shades: Hey, wanna help me paint my room in a Donzi theme before my wife gets home? :eek!: :banghead: :bonk:

-Jeff

boldts
06-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Hi Kyle,

Thank-you for the kind words about AOTH. Has a younger member of the Donzi clan, I'd also like to extend an offer of any ideas you might have on things to do at the gathering for kids attending AOTH. (I know, everyone attending Donzi gatherings our kids at heart! LOL) I enjoyed emensly riding with you all to 76 Falls. It was so nice to feel an 18' Classic again!

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of your family at the MADCOW gathering in July. :hyper:

Tony
06-10-2004, 12:31 PM
Kyle,

I remember you from AOTH 2...we made 1 & 2 but had to miss 3 & 4. The picture below was taken by your dad from the foot bridge, it is one of my favorites. Welcome to the board and we'll see you at the MADCOW event!

Donzi Kid
06-10-2004, 02:50 PM
you're welcome Mr. Boldts, i'll take ya up on the painting job!!! :)