PDA

View Full Version : 1979 Glastron-Carlson CV-27

Stan
06-07-2004, 09:13 PM
1979 Glastron-Carlson CV-27

This boat has been owned by the same owner for the last 9 years. The boat has only been run in fresh water…either Lake Havasu,AZ or Lake Castaic, CA. Due to health problems the boat has not been in the water in the last 3 ½ years.. The boat has been covered in storage during this time and when the boat was put away last, the engines were fogged for winter storage... (southern California winter that is !!)
The outdrives have also been stored in the down position.

The boat is located in southern California.

To be honest with you, I feel that this boat, with some basic maintaince and TLC will continue to bring years of trouble free boating for the whole family. Similar boats have been selling for up to $15,000….heck…there was even one on traderonline.com a few months ago for $37,000!!!

I am listing this boat for my friend, the owner. If you have any questions you can email me with any questions or call the owner direct. I can also email some pics...just ask.

seh1@aol.com

Price........make a fair offer and its yours...I think you can get a real bargain here.

Remember we are on West Coast Time, so please call between 8am to 6 pm West Coast Time. If no answer, Please leave a message with your telephone number and he will call you back. Don 818-781-9134

Walt. H.
06-08-2004, 12:45 AM
Hi Stan,

You can also post this over at www.classicglastron.com on both there regular and the classified web page. I believe this boat has twin 350 cu, in. Chevy's for push power.

This is a 1979 catalog page of the same boat,
http://www.classicglastron.com/79gl-carlson-cv27.html
to bad we're so far away. :banghead:
Good luck to you and your buddy,

Walt :wavey:

ITTLFLI
06-08-2004, 07:18 AM
These are rock solid boats! My family had one when I was younger. It ran fast also! Really a neat classic!

MOP
06-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Walt how did I might find you in this one? I had several Buds that had them nice tough boat, I would love to have a Semitar but will not go there.

Phil

vonkamp
08-25-2004, 07:07 PM
I know this is a old post, but is this Glastron still for sale?

Stan
08-26-2004, 01:42 PM
I called my buddy and yes....it is still available.

Stan.....

818-406-1802