PDA

View Full Version : Cuda....guess what I bought...on EBAY

ChromeGorilla
06-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Cuda, I just found a shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet new custom BIMINI top for my 22. Aerodynamic lift gives proven 2-3 MPH gain. Friggin awesome! Shade and more top end! What else could you ask fo????? I think your Minx would be uber foxy if you get one too. White with blue stripe, ahhhhhh thats the ticket........... :biggrin.:

Whadda ya think? :rolleyes:

Cuda
06-06-2004, 12:28 AM
Man, biminis belong on Searays! :splat:

gcarter
06-06-2004, 04:36 AM
My wife said if my Minx doesn't get a bimini, I'll be solo boating.
I guess I'll have a bimini.
CG, who was the seller?

George

ChromeGorilla
06-06-2004, 06:49 AM
So I'll take that as a no then Cuda. LMAO :biggrin:

Donzigo
06-06-2004, 07:14 AM
...............brought home the Z-33 on October 2nd, 2001. Came with a bimini that I took of on October 3rd...................cuz.................we don't need no stinking biminis!

ChromeGorilla
06-06-2004, 07:43 AM
LOL a Bimini on a Donzi is like a victorias secret model in a t-back thong on South Beach wearing a fanny pack. :boggled:

Cuda
06-06-2004, 07:54 AM
...............brought home the Z-33 on October 2nd, 2001. Came with a bimini that I took of on October 3rd...................cuz.................we don't need no stinking biminis!

Richard, I knew there was a reason I liked you! :biggrin.:

Cuda
06-06-2004, 07:55 AM
CG, since we are practically neighbors now, I was going to see if you wanted to get together when you get your boat. Now I'm rethinking that. I have a reputation to uphold you know! :smile:

ChromeGorilla
06-06-2004, 07:59 AM
I am a model citizen :rolleyes: tyvm. LOL

BUIZILLA
06-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Goerge, I had a beautiful custom SS frame bimini made for my Minx, that removes in less than one minute. It did absolutely ZERO for getting the wife into the boat.... I don't mind bimini's a bit, it's cheaper than my skin cancer removal.

J

gcarter
06-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Goerge, I had a beautiful custom SS frame bimini made for my Minx, that removes in less than one minute. It did absolutely ZERO for getting the wife into the boat.... I don't mind bimini's a bit, it's cheaper than my skin cancer removal.

J
Yeah Jim, this is what it's about. My wife is very fair, and I'm getting where I don't like the sun either.

George

ChromeGorilla
06-06-2004, 09:42 AM
George, I was just playin around. Ain't no bimini touchin my classic! I just knew how much Cuda loves bimini's! :rlol: C'mon...aerodynamic lift, 2-3 MPH....heheheh. Me thinks I'm full of :toiletpap

Cuda
06-06-2004, 10:06 AM
George, I was just playin around. Ain't no bimini touchin my classic! I just knew how much Cuda loves bimini's! :rlol: C'mon...aerodynamic lift, 2-3 MPH....heheheh. Me thinks I'm full of :toiletpap

You are back in good standing! :yes:

gcarter
06-06-2004, 10:56 AM
CG;
I guess I was having a senior moment! :banghead:

George

Last Tango
06-06-2004, 09:50 PM
ACTUALLY, (see avatar) my Classic WITH a Bimini was voted wayyyy far and away the most popular place to be when the storms and lightning came up at a Donzi event a couple years ago - only had room in the boat for me and everyone elses girlfriends... darn the bad luck for me, 'cause all those other guys got to run in the driving rain and I was forced to run with the ladies all saying how wonderful it was to have the top when you needed it. With the quirky Bimini and windshield up, we were just fine and dandy. Oh, yeah, just fine and Dandy...
Runs up to 55 MPH with no problem or buffet, and when not in use, tucks in real nice in the curve of my grabrail. And as an added benefit when stowed, it blocks all that nasty wind from blowing off my cockpit cover when I'm towing (wind and rain can't get under the leading edge of the cockpit cover 'cause the banana cover for the Bimini blocks it all).
Yeah, you guys are totally right. Do NOT get a Bimini (all the more women for me, thanks)

Cuda
06-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Mark, the only reason you haven't been under scrutiny for Bimini violations is because you are the Supreme Seadog, and therefore exempt from mere mortal Seadog law. :biggrin.:

zzrhino
06-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Donzigo and cuda i am with you my z25 had one as quick as i took it off !!!! :wrench: :wrench: :wrench:

ChromeGorilla
06-07-2004, 05:14 PM
but c'mon guys..........think about it. It's gotta be good for 2-3 MPH easy. With the aerodynamic lift and all.... :rolleyes: