PDA

View Full Version : 1988 18' classic FOR SALE "ALL RED"

BLOWN 18
06-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Boat is in great shape, inside and out! 215 hours on original boat and power, merc 350 mag, w/alpha.
Interior is grey and red ,
This boat does have the GOOD windshield "polished frame"
All other hardware is perfect
This boat has never been touched with a wrench,has been in storage for 8 years, ENGINE NEEDS WORK!
Cockpit cover"grey"
Full cover"grey
Trailor single axle
All original
Post or Call Toll Free @ 888-895-3271, Boat is on Eastern shore Maryland "St.Michaels. MD"

boldts
06-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Blown,

If you have any pictures, you'll get a better response by posting them. Any chance this Donzi says "30th Aniversory" on the rear sides? Even though it has sat for 8 yrs. Sounds like a nice pick-up for someone here!

E. Stevenson
06-21-2004, 02:12 PM
As I saw in your add, the Engine Needs Work. What is the present condition of the engine? Does it need to be rebuilt due to the fact that it has been sitting, or does it have a known internal issue? My number is 305-804-0013. Call me as I am seriously looking for a 22 or 18 with original red gel. Thanks Eric.

Lenny
06-21-2004, 03:11 PM
Blown 18, is is just me or is that exhaust high like as in higher "X" dimsension?... and does "Blown 18" refer to this motor being blown or was it once supercharged?

Looks nice :)

BLOWN 18
06-21-2004, 06:41 PM
Hi Lenny Thanks for the reply:

As far as the Exhaust it is factory.
and as far as the name: This boat was bought, with the Idea to do a blown version. Blown 406 dart with all the best, dart comp,jesel,The blower shop, milodon, callies crank it's all here new in the boxes.

As far as the Engine in the boat it is siezed, I"ve owned the boat for just about a year and I have never touched it. i was just going to take the original out , plus alpha and re-power and keep original and or pull apart and restore in case I ever wanted to put back in original condition.

HOWEVER, got a deposit on a 41 willys pro street car and the wife is saying got to give up somthing, with onother huge expense to do the transome as far as bravo, Imco lower ext.
the boat is for sale!

The engine could also be bought it will be sent to Pat musi to be dynoed, If not sold i"ll chang the Cam shaft if need be and put in the car

BUIZILLA
06-21-2004, 07:36 PM
ROOTSY !!!!!
WAKE UP DUDE !!!

Rootsy
06-21-2004, 08:24 PM
i'm wide awake jim... WIDE AWAKE...

anyone want a docile 16??? huh huh????

BLOWN 18
07-04-2004, 07:02 AM
original gel coat, not been painted

Fish boy
07-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Blown 18,
just curious, was the previous owner located in Fla? I am not sure how many of these they made, but the only other I have ever seen was one my brother had and I sold back in the early 90's. Nice boat, good luck selling her.

Fish

BLOWN 18
07-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Hi thanks for the reply:
Does "Punta Gorda Fl" Ring a bell?
I have a registration for the trailor for that part of Florida

Fish boy
07-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi thanks for the reply:
Does "Punta Gorda Fl" Ring a bell?
I have a registration for the trailor for that part of Florida

Sure does, Sold it to a guy from naples (right next to punta gorda) who was in real estate. wrote a check on the spot and took it with him. I always wondered what happened to the boat. It is a Beautiful boat, I hope it goes to a good home.

Fish