PDA

View Full Version : More Limited Edition Items (28oz Tankard Mug) & (Photo Key Chain)

Scott Pearson
06-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Ok....as promised. Here are more great Donzi Den items!

These look outstanding....and are cool as hell. They have the same insert as the coasters and the shift Knobs and a nice brass plate supporting our "Lake George Donzi Classic Club". They are 24k hand painted also!

Now....I know most of you drink beer, So why not do it in style!

Once again, I only made 25 of these babys so its first come first serve. I will not be making anymore...ever.

They will be $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Also...if you want an awsome looking key chain that can hold a nice picture of your Donzi please add $14.00 and I will ship it with the Mug order. The front of Key chain says "June 19, 2004" and the back says Lake George Donzi Classic Club, 9th annual Spring Dust Off" I only made 25 of these also!

Please make Check payable to: Lake George Donzi Classic Club LLC.

Send to:
Scott Pearson
1100 Maxim Southard Road
Howell, NJ 07731

Thanks again for all the support!

(NJ)Scott

Dr. Dan
06-05-2004, 08:30 PM
:smash: Scott you're killin me here.....I will take 2 Mugs and 1 key chain.....I'll mail it Monday....my boat will never get finished if you don't stop releasing all of these limited production items.....

:smash: Look Great Thanks Scott....

Doc :umbrella:

Ed Donnelly
06-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Scott; If you keep this up, I am going to have to get a job!
1 mug (tea only)
1 key fob( a picture of my daughter not the Donzi)
Can't get to post office until Tuesday , but, I am in.
You should number them and charge more....Ed

Scott Pearson
06-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Dan,
If you like I will set your aside and bring them to the Dust-off, Let me know.

Thanks Ed!

Thanks again guys! Thats all the stuff I have for now. I will have to come up with some cool things in the near future...I have some really outragious ideas for somethings.

(NJ)Scott
LGDCC

Dr. Dan
06-06-2004, 07:56 AM
:bonk: In my little boy excitement I already wrote the check...so I will mail it anyway...bringing them to the DustOff is fine....did you get my other check for Brad and I? :wavey:

I will be happy to pick them up in Lake George....

Thanks Again So Much Scott...

Doc :bonk:

BUIZILLA
06-06-2004, 08:03 AM
Scott, you never cease to amaze me with your idea's.

JH :boat:

Scott Pearson
06-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Dan,
Yours and Brads coasters where shipped last week. You should have them anytime now.

Thanks Jim! The next things are going to be for everyones garage and work shops!

(NJ)Scott
LGDCC

mattyboy
06-06-2004, 10:51 AM
very nice again Scott,
you keep amazing me very nice

I might need a few 28oz shot glasses :spit:

Matty

smoothie
06-08-2004, 11:45 AM
You really out did yourself with the coasters Pearson,they are so nice that no one is allowed to use em,they are just to look at...very fine workmanship!!!

McGary911
06-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I have my coasters, beer mug, and even the keychain. They are all top notch. Coasters and beer mug have already been "christened" :beer: Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Scott Pearson
06-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Guys,
Thanks for the great feed back! I'm glad you liked them. I hope to be coming up with somemore things in the near future.

They should be just as nice.

(NJ)Scott
LGDCC