PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of King Cobra Gimbal Will Pay Finders Fee

thestoragelot
06-05-2004, 02:39 PM
well i got back from a week in vegas to find some punk has stolen my outdrive it was a cobra, so i called the police and the insurance company and started to look for a new drive i found a sweet deal on a king cobra and bought it, because i just got a new 500 hp motor and i doubt my cobra would have lasted long anyways, so now i need a king cobra gimbal assembly or if its possible to swap some parts to make my cobra work or whatever. if anyone has one , knows where one is ill pay a 30 dollar finders fee if its a good deal and i buy it any other help on this would be great u can email me directly at flastoralot@yahoo.com also if u see a bright metalic blue cobra floatin around or a 23 pitch cleaver SS prop its mine

MOP
06-05-2004, 03:37 PM
You will need the whole unit, will ask around out hear.

Phil

Dr. Dan
06-05-2004, 08:18 PM
:wavey: I use these guys for all of my Original OMC King Parts...I speak with Jesse (man) nice guy tell him what you need.... www.fasteddiesmarineparts.com

I have not used these guys but you could givem a try too..

www.garysmarine.com

also check out boat trader and the offshore sites...on occassion you find a parted out unit.... not too often a King....they actually last.

Good Luck :D

:smash: Doc