PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Sweet 16 Red/White Interior

archie2k
06-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Someone stole my back three seats!! The bottom cushion and the tow middle cushions are gone! Does anyone out there have any old interior for a 1995 sweet 16 are know where I can get one? Please respond This really hurts! Please Please e-mail me at jason@401logistics.com

Jason Armstrong

Forrest
06-01-2004, 04:54 PM
That really sucks big time. That reminds me of the time back in the early 1980s when the rear seat cushion blew out of the back of my '72 16 while running out of New Port Richey. By the time I could turn around to get it, some jerk in another boat had already picked it up and hid it in his boat. We ask all three boats out there if they had seen it, and one guy in one of the boats said, "a guy in the boat over the picked it up". After confronting the guy in the other boat about it, he said the he didn't have it, laughed and the headed out into the Gulf. Anyway, I had a replacement cushion made buy Bilt-Rite when they were in Miami and the color didn't match. I finally had the whole set built by Built-Rite about five years ago and now they are perfect.

archie2k
06-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Anyone have an interior for a sweet 16? My year is a 1995 .. I need it bad!! thanks

jason@401logistics.com