PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Sweet 16 price??

alimark
05-30-2004, 01:20 PM
:boat: I have a nice boat and have been offered 6K but now see
amazing prices for these boats posted on the internet, I wonder if
these 20k+ prices are dreams, or has this boat really increased in
value? You can see some pictures on my website www.markali.com

EricG
05-30-2004, 01:49 PM
The super high prices are a dream in my opinion. These boats, while increadibly cool and timeless, are still not all that rare. Especially since you can still go buy a brand new one with the same design but modern hardware and power.

The 60's and 70's boats seem to sell in the range you have yours priced in more often than not. Yours does look like a very clean boat - and someone is going to be very lucky to own it. I recently paid around the same for a VERY clean '76 18, and I feel I got a good deal, but a fair deal for a 30 year old boat.

Do a search in the registry, there are some great threads on classic valuation over the years.

Good luck.

-EG

Cuda
05-30-2004, 03:08 PM
There's one on ebay for $58k or some rediculous price like that. There is no way in the world anyone will pay that.

Fish boy
05-30-2004, 04:49 PM
There's one on ebay for $58k or some rediculous price like that. There is no way in the world anyone will pay that.

That one was for sale last year, is for sale this year, and will be for sale for the next 10 years at that price.

Alimark, that is a beautiful boat, I agree with EricG, someone will be a very lucky owner.