PDA

View Full Version : Who'd A Thunk It?

Dr. Dan
05-27-2004, 09:44 PM
I have an idea....would it make sense to post a section that is for solid data for strict cost & expense necessities....for Example we could all monitor the Best and Most competitives Insurance rates and post numbers etc. :pimp:

The reason I suggest this is I have follwed MJcowboys 33 zx post....and it is becoming more about insurance...and I think it is very valuable info for us all...so maybe with similar items we would require for our Donzis...I am only mentioning Insurance cuz we all need and use it...it may be cool to have a Grid or descending Topical listing of such info ..
Insurance, Boat Interiors & Carpet, Decals & Logos, I could go on...but if we narrowed it down to some specific items that seem to repeat in quests by new buyers/owners...

... I realize that the search feature provides most of this type of info...but this might expedite finding more specific and current info.with contact numbers and names. :uzi:

Just a thought...maybe I'm on drugs.... :smash:

OK back to CSI....

Doc :rolleyes:

MOP
05-27-2004, 09:54 PM
I have mentioned to Scot HM that we need a How To and Where To section, he should be getting around to it. Soon I hope.

Phil

Scott Heidt
05-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh that would be awesome! I still need to get insurance for my boat and I haven't a clue where to get the best rate/ coverage. I live in Florida so if my fellow SeaDogs have any input I would greatly appreciate it!

:)

Dr. Dan
05-28-2004, 04:26 AM
:cool!: Phil....I did not want a "how to section" just a quick reference Guide or chart with some of the key components to running and maintaining our boats,...as I listed above.....

This is only a suggestion...Scott V is always busier than a one armed paper hanger...in a room full of drywall! And although a how too section is what his technical section is ....and is much more detailed on actual component mods and upgrades....I am only looking for the 3 Top & most competitve insurance quotes....the best sources for this and a number and contact...each boat is different ..... :spit:

After visiting this site for the better part of the last 3 plus years...I keep seeing the same "Key Items & Issues" being discussed...so this would help to facilitate a quicker reference...it may be something that could be self entering like the Event Calender...so it just has to be set up and we can enter the variables....best "Trailer Tires" is another copmmonly discussed component...brought up many times a year....

Just wanted to clarify......... :banghead:

Have a great Holiday...everyone....I know what I'll be doing :smash: