PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee River Rally - Knoxville TN

duunoit
05-26-2004, 04:37 PM
The 2nd annual Tennessee River Rally (Poker Run) will be held on July 16-17, 2004. The down and dirty details:

- 100 mile performance boat class

- 30 mile cruiser class

- best hand=$1000, 2nd best=$500, 3rd best=$250

- early entry fee=$125 (includes the boat, driver and passenger, t-shirts and dinner for each)

- extra passenger=$25 (includes dinner and a t-shirt)

- additional hand=$50

Check out the website (http://tnrr.merintech.com/) for the rest of the details.

PM (or email) me or John Johannes (tennesseesplash@hotmail.com) for more information. We'd love to see everyone here for the event (especially all you Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville, Atlanta and NC/SC boaters) Just think, you could leave early Saturday morning, come eat lunch, do the Poker Run, eat dinner (and party), sleep it off at your hotel and head back out on the lake on Sunday or head back home and still be back in time for dinner.:biggrin:

RedDog
05-26-2004, 07:48 PM
I'm on travel that week but the weekend should be free - count me in.

Any folks traveling in let me know - maybe a pool party / BBQ Friday night - or maybe a run to dine & wine on the river. Looks like the run is headquartered out of Lenoir City this year - near the dam and I'm on the opposite end near downtown Knoxville. Even so, it may not workout but let me know if anyone is coming in regardless.

Tim
tsfloyd@comcast.net

duunoit
05-27-2004, 06:51 AM
We got the link to the website updated. Now you can go directly to http://www.tennesseeriverrally.com/. We are going to start at Ft. Loudon dam and run up river to Volunteer Landing (downtown Knoxville) and back this year. We have it worked out with Ft. Loudon marina to use their transient slips and also Calhoun's slips.

Chris

ITTLFLI
05-27-2004, 03:20 PM
I will be "flying in" sat morning in the excursion with the 22 in tow. I have a lovely wedding to go to friday night :shocking: :party:

steven0401
07-14-2004, 01:01 PM
I am considering a Classic 16 for sale in the Knoxville area and am looking for someone to perform a 'pre-purchase' inspection. Any suggestions?