PDA

View Full Version : Spring DustOff Head Count?

Dr. Dan
05-25-2004, 06:19 PM
:spongebob Well in full optimism I am getting anxious for a whole new meaning to the word "DustOff" but I am hopeful... Who else is planning on making an appearence at the Queen of the Lakes....

Doc & Lizard and the Debut of the Blue Venom Edition 22 Classic :smash:

mattyboy
05-25-2004, 07:41 PM
AYE!!! matey
the Lk George Pirate will be there, with Mrs Pirate!!
wouldn't miss it for the world

Matty
damn I'll be eating everyone's wake with all these transplants over the off season ;)

TuxedoPk
05-25-2004, 08:05 PM
I had so much fun at AOTH that I wouldn't consider being anywhere else.

(I'm not going to miss the 16 hour tows thru the mountains that it took going and returning from AOTH though- I just got back a few hours ago am still dead to the world)

GEOO
05-25-2004, 09:23 PM
I'll be there with Heather and my two little pit crew. :spongebob

Treasure Cove Friday leave Monday.

George, Heather, Hailey & George2

Friend's Jim & Barbara.

Tom Davis
05-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Kimberly and I will be there.....:wavey:

One of our favorite events of the year!

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits

OK Matty.....

Kimberly & Tom
22 Classic
Capri Village
Thursday-Sunday

Counting the days.....

mattyboy
05-26-2004, 02:41 PM
maybe we should do it this way

Matty and Marie
16 classic
treasure cove
fri- mon

Matty
or maybe not?? ;)

bverd
05-26-2004, 04:41 PM
TangoAmy and I will be there Friday and leave Mon. Can't wait, I guess I need to get my boat together.

--bverd

DON N.
05-26-2004, 06:34 PM
Kim & Don Testarosa @ Scotty's Fri + Sat + Sun.

mattyboy
05-27-2004, 08:48 AM
Hey Tux,
let me know when your leaving so I can stay ahead of the debris field on the thruway :tongue: :p :)

Don, will the testarossa by quieter this year?,, don't for get the blue drinks :) :spit: ;)
looking fwd to it can't wait

Matty

DON N.
05-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Matty --first Question Is No . Lets See Blue Drinks Are In Order Also To Celebrate / Dr. Dans Blue Pill And Hopefully The Blue Skies That We Will Have. Ah Yes Things Are Looking Up !

TuxedoPk
05-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Hey Tux,
let me know when your leaving so I can stay ahead of the debris field on the thruway :tongue: :p :)
Matty

LOL- I've progressed past leaving pieces on the side of the highway. At AOTH I blew a solenoid and learned how to jumper it. Took my 2 nephews out today and had a small docking communication mishap (My fault for trusting a child to watch).. Down to 3 of the eggshell hatches on the back of the GT... I'm sure this will be fun tracking down another piece.

Air 22
05-27-2004, 09:53 PM
Crissy and I'll be there 4 sure...wouldn't miss my hometown event!! :beer: We'll be there the 15th-21st...Road trip back w/ Doc & BVERD... :p Pray for good WX :wink:

Last years pic.... :smileybo:

Dr. Dan
05-27-2004, 10:01 PM
:pimp: Gosh Dwight everytime I see her she is more and more beautiful, the sweeping lines, those subtle curves...and that outdrive...oh boy I bet she is fun to get on plane... :jestera:

Oh and your boat is nice too.......... :rolleyes:

Doc :smash:

Air 22
05-27-2004, 10:04 PM
DOC.... A little "TRIM" now and then...otherwise she rides pretty NICE!!! :D :pimp:

markdonzi
06-04-2004, 08:44 AM
Markdonzi and family will be attending our first dustoff. Will be there for the poker run Saturday with my little sweet sixteen. Hope its not to rough. I am coming all the way from Diamond Point. Hope to meet everyone there.

Dr. Dan
06-04-2004, 09:33 AM
:bonk: Most of the time we all stay in a group...its more fun boating that way...if someone falls behind we always circle back and keep them company....No Worries....

Why last year....I heard someone Towed a 22 Classic over 27 miles and more than 3 hours and one large bottle of Wine...back to Jasons' Den of Iniquity!(Perf. Marine) :spit:

Man...that would suck....ya gotta be a special kinda someone to put that kinda load on your poor King Cobra Drive :bonk:

Hmmmm... :biggrin.: actually we made good time...and I got a free fill up too....plus a real nice long look at the Lake....and some rock climbers...

Doc :cool!:

bverd
06-04-2004, 03:13 PM
As long as it was good company and good wine (my guess is that it was) it wouldn't have been that bad. :jestera: I will draw the short straw this year. Man I hope I am running... must get back to work.

--bverd

Dr. Dan
06-07-2004, 09:53 PM
:smash: Scott...Sorry if I missed this...but do we have an Agenda/Itinerary for the DustOff?

I may have to come at an off hour and I wanna hook up with everyone...where will we be Friday Night....and are we doing a Womens Poker Run...just curious....my plans are to come up Thursday sometime and leave Monday after Breakfast....

Doc :D

Air 22
06-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Scott.....I'm in the same "Boat" as Doc :uzi: :fire: . Please post some info on the planned events. I'll be in LG on June 15th-21st at my Dad's in Pilot Knob. Let me know if you need any set up help etc... :smash: I know my way around and can lend a hand. Should be passing thru NJ(possibly w Dr. DAN..Donzi Suburban Convoy) :moped: on the 15th Tuesday AM if you need us to bring something... please call.... Cell 919-696-1968...LG # 518-656-3507

Looking fwd to a great Spring Dust-OFF :beer:

Dwight

markdonzi
06-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Question??
Is the poker run on Saturday just for women this year or is it open to anyone?? Wanted to do it with the whole family. My wife however has never driven the Donzi but knows the lake.
Also is there a lake cruise on Sunday like last year? At what time? Sorry for all the questions.
markdonzi :pimp:

mattyboy
06-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Mark,
I ran the lake run last year on sunday in my 16 the lake was a little rough until you get up in the narrows then it was a good run, in a 16 watch your fuel level I filled up before and when I was up in the narrows and had no problems, and don't worry you are with Donzi people no one gets left behind like Dan said.
I don't now the lake real well but diamond point is not too far from the algonquin I think.
Seems like more people are staying til monday so maybe a sunday bbq is in order people????

matty

Tom Davis
06-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Last years first all Ladies poker run was a blast! The whole family can be in the boat but the woman have to drive. This can be a double edged sword..... Last year Kimberly had not driven the boat that much, a few minutes here and there, and once I set up the trim on the way to the poker run, she just had to run the throttle and steer! She ran the boat hard all day long......60-70 miles.

Now for the kicker, she wants to drive all the time! It was hard for me to get seat time the rest of the summer, until the seat adjustment failed and she couldn't reach the wheel when the seat slid back. One of those over the winter fixes :bonk:

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits

Dr. Dan
06-09-2004, 09:15 AM
:spongebob For what its worth I scanned this off the Newsletter..........

Dr. Dan
06-11-2004, 08:07 PM
:smash: Lake George Revisited...some great memories

Doc :smash: