PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone bring a laptop?

MOP
05-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Hope one of the guys brought their laptop to AOTH, would be great to get an updat on how everthing is going. THE DONZI MORNING NEWS :beer: !

Dr. Dan
05-21-2004, 05:54 AM
:wavey: Phil ...I have never seen Poodle or Brad Verd without their laptops at any Event....if Poodle is there he will keep us informed....so may RoadTrip....be patient my son! :pimp:

Still waiting for the Birth of a Pill.... :smash:

Doc :jestera:

bverd
05-21-2004, 06:36 AM
I will not be there to give my updates with pictures (my first time not in attendance). I am very bummed and I hope someone steps up and shares with us all the fun stuff they are doing.

--bverd

MOP
05-21-2004, 08:29 AM
Thanks Dan will be watching, I am still scratching away at my project. Hopefully will have it running mid June, some of the other issues will have to be picked at time allows. These things are always one step forward and a few back something always turns up.

Any more news on Digger!

Phil

mattyboy
05-21-2004, 08:34 AM
Brad, I always love your updates! thanks, I know how you feel I would like to be there having fun too
hope everyone gets there ok seems like Digger has run into truck trouble so has Tux( man I hope Tux knows he gonna stick out like a sore thumb in the hills of 'tucky being a joisey boy ;) we ain't kansas anymore..... :tongue:

hey MOP more work less post !!! ;) june is a little more than a week away

Matty

MOP
05-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Matty I would love to get more work in on the boat, doing bottom work between wet spells, waiting for parts and working 7 days a week keeps the pace slow. Finally got my heads and hardware so motor can be finished up. Need to strip mechanicals off and out of the transom for the new Bravo shield, this thing will be a total retro fit. May run into July who knows, after the fiasco (no place to work) this winter I should have just run it as is and waited untill fall to get into it.

Phil

Formula Jr
05-21-2004, 03:48 PM
No reports for AOTH IV? What's the deal guys! I'll see if I can plug into the chat room around 9pm your time.

TuxedoPk
05-25-2004, 09:38 PM
man I hope Tux knows he gonna stick out like a sore thumb in the hills of 'tucky being a joisey boy ;) we ain't kansas anymore..... :tongue:
Matty

Matty- It wasn't my thumb that mad me stick out is was having a full set of teeth :biggrin:

You were right- If a KY man and women get divorced they still are legally brother and sister :)
(Pologies in advance to the multiple first named board members from KY- You were awesome hosts and I can't wait to bring my family to experience Cumberland by houseboat later this summer)