PDA

View Full Version : Just what am I going to wear???????

Lennys' Chick
05-13-2004, 11:38 PM
:chilipepp :chilipepp Help me out girls - my first event - AOTH - and I don't know the rules!!
:chilipepp

farmer tx
05-14-2004, 12:06 AM
Glad to hear you and Lenny are making it to AOTH. Can't wait to see Lenny again and to meet you. First of all bring lots of alcohol, it is a dry county that we will be in. I will be sure to join you and Lenny for a 12 oz "breakfast". As far as clothes, you never know what the weather will be like. Take bathing suits, for sure, with shorts and summer shirts. But for the evenings, they can be kind of cool with a breeze so take some pants and a jacket. Sometimes need the jacket for the early morning rides also. Can't wait to give you a ride in our 22 and again to meet you. We will be there Wednesday, when are y'all arriving and where are you staying? See you next week.

Polly :biggrin:

Lennys' Chick
05-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Thanks Polly - we land Thursday at 3:38, and are staying at the Jamestown resort, getting to the resort about 5:30. Thanks for the info - Len just doesn't realize how important these things are to know! Len told me about the fun he had with you and the 12 oz breakfasts - I'm looking forward to one of those too.

See you next week!

ToonaFish
05-14-2004, 05:01 AM
Lenny didn't tell you it was a nudist event?

Looking forward to seeing you!

Bunches,

Celene

olredalert
05-14-2004, 09:42 AM
------Gee, Toona, that "looking forward to seeing ya" comment takes on a whole new meaning there doesnt it? Picture "Ol Red" deep in thought at this juncture!........Bill S.........alias........ol red!

MOP
05-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Now Bill! Oh hell I am doing the same thing! :rlol:

boldts
05-14-2004, 12:33 PM
Only have one thing to say about the Nude comment. It's a family gathering, but there are a ton of hidden coves on the lake :D Haven't heard from the Toledo possie this year? That is one exciting Houseboat when they arrive :eek: :smile:

GKricheldorf
05-14-2004, 01:46 PM
First of all bring lots of alcohol, it is a dry county

Wow - those still exist ??? It has been a while since i have been back east.

gero1
05-14-2004, 09:33 PM
what are yall saying? i need to fill the back of my pickup up?

Cuda
05-14-2004, 11:47 PM
Lenny didn't tell you it was a nudist event?

Looking forward to seeing you!

Bunches,

Celene

Well in that case, we will definetly have to make it. Looking forward to seeing YOU Toona! :smileybo: