PDA

View Full Version : New Dash 18 Classic

Grip-it
05-12-2004, 09:58 AM
I thought you guys would like to see my winter project on my 1987 18 2 +3. It took me all winter to design and produce this configuration. If anybody is interested in purchasing a dash panel like this, please e-mail me. They will be available in any color center stripe. I hope you all like the New Dash!
:pimp:

McGary911
05-12-2004, 11:31 AM
BIG improvement! Guess theyre 2 Gaffrig monsters on your stripe. Are the 6 gauges on the left canted toward the driver? its hard to tell in the pic.

I'd love to put some gaffirg\livorsis on my boat, but they just wouldn't be right on my boat.

I like the color matched wheel too.....

tamburello
05-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Very nice dash update, looks great! I like your concept of bringing the deck stripe down the dash. The new guages are very cool. Have un with 'er.

- Jeff

bigman
05-12-2004, 08:47 PM
That looks real nice,I did something simular to my 68 when I painted it. Its red with a white stripe. I put the tach and the speedo in the middle, then three gauges on either side. Like a triangle, 2 next to the big gauges,then 1. I put the ignition switch and six toggles under the tach and speedo. If I was smart enough to put a picture on the net I would. your dash looks great, nice job. bigman