PDA

View Full Version : Dust-Off Shirts going fast!

Scott Pearson
05-11-2004, 06:26 PM
The shirts fo our Lake George Donzi Classic Club are going fast! Dont forget to get yours now!

There $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping for each shirt.
Woman Tank tops are the same price.

All sizes available.

Make check out to: Lake George Donzi Classic Club LLC.

Send to:
Scott Pearson
1100 Maxim Southard Road
Howell, NJ 07731

Thanks!
(NJ)Scott
LGDCC

classic_18
05-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Do you take Paypal ?

JWCall
05-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Will you be selling them at the dustoff?...or just online Thanks

Scott Pearson
05-12-2004, 05:11 AM
What we have left will be at the dust off.

(NJ)Scott
LGDCC

Pismo
05-12-2004, 09:19 AM
$30 for a T-Shirt?

Dr. Dan
05-12-2004, 10:00 AM
:smash: Lets not forget guys....The Shirts for all of the area Clubs are a good and versatile fund raiser source for that Club or Organization.

When you purchase any item...in alot of cases it is the only way that group has to raise money...so although you may think $20 or $30 per item is high....it is a contribution...and in exchange for that contribution...you are receiveing a Shirt as Thanks for the support.

I know all of us organized Groups appreciate the support.....Scotts DustOff Shirts are Awesome...I bought or contributed for 4!!!!!!!!!!!! And its worth it.....Scott is a good guy, good Club and its his Inaugural Year as Pres......... So lets be supportive and clean out this stock ....soo he can reorder more before the DustOff....maybe? :rolleyes:

Why, I even heard a story once where there was this couple that drove 16 hours to an Event, and their Transmission went...they actually hitched a ride with someone who actually towed their Donzi to the Event....and the lady....she is rumored to have paid over $450 for a Shot Glass? In an auction to contribute to the Event :umbrella: Now that is nuts...what Psycho would let his wife make such a ridiculous contribution?

:biggrin: Doc

Jack Frost
05-12-2004, 10:02 AM
$25 +$5 sounds about right to me for a beautiful unique design like that

anything in long sleeves, or flannel?? :tongue: really cold down here
I thought I could make the dustoff but not so,maybe next year :( but atleast you won't have to worry about snow instead of rain.

Jack :chillpill: