PDA

View Full Version : Shell Island crew from Saturday.

Sport
05-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Saturday a bunch of us went out to Shell Island and met up finally. I had a great time ! Met a few people from the registry for the first time and they were all great guys ! A few guys that I had met a few seasons ago were there also. Donzi Jr., congrats on the baby. You guys have gotten to see Donzigo's interior ! It is killer ! Fish Boy if you have some time can you please e-mail copy of those pictures you took ? I gave the girls their first driving lesson on the way home, we took the slow way thru the ICW, they loved it. We have to do this again soon ! Have a great day all !

Sport

Fish boy
05-10-2004, 10:34 AM
We had a great time at shell island. also in attendance: Nate(james Bond), Kitty, Richard (Donzigo), David (donzigoJr). Every time I go there, I wonder why I am not there every weekend!

Sport, You missed a good time at the bridgeview watering hole afterwards, maybe next time. Man, you got it made- beautiful boat full of beautiful ladies. Welcome to the Seadogs!!!!!

I am uploading the pics to ofoto right now and will send you and everyone else there the link. Look through them- you can get prints made from there, or if you prefer, let me know which ones you want and I will email (fyi, they are close to 2mb each). ALso, send me the pic you want to use and we can get the avatar hooked up.

I will be posting pics soon here, just a little slammed.

Fish

Donzigo
05-10-2004, 03:33 PM
It's always fun st Shell Island.

Good to see all of you.

Richard

Fish boy
05-13-2004, 07:45 AM
Sorry it took so long to get these up. Here are a few pics from last weekend...

Fish boy
05-13-2004, 07:48 AM
few more..

Fish boy
05-13-2004, 07:52 AM
Last one. Looks like someone might have been playing hooky on Monday afternoon... any ideas Sport? LOL

Sport
05-13-2004, 09:07 AM
Yes, I was playing hooky ! I was just heading back home after taking my cousins for a ride from Mad Beach. That is a killer shot of the boat ! ! ! I saw your Donzi tied up at the marina near the sea wall at your condo. Man that is a great shot ! ! I want to use that one as my avatar ! ! Thanks for posting those photos, they are great !

Sport

Cuda
05-14-2004, 08:58 PM
Good looking boat sport. I can't believe I haven't seen it out there before. We are running a poker run this weekend in Sarasota. Hope to see everyone soon at Shell.