PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the GLM exhaust manifolds?

Riley
05-08-2004, 01:17 PM
I know a few of you guys have purchased the new GLM SBC exhaust manifolds, and I was wondering if you'd had the chance to run them yet?

Rootsy, did you every get to the Dyno and do your exhaust manifold comparisons?

Rootsy
05-08-2004, 03:11 PM
mine are on and i've run them... have no difinitive answers as to pro's cons cept they are lighter...

dyno session will not be until summer sometime...

raritan
05-12-2004, 09:58 PM
I have a 65 skisporter and need dimensions to ascertain clearances. At this point, Mr Moore has failed to give me these dimensions after repeated inquires. I have been quite disappointed with this lack of information.

MOP
05-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Get him on the phone he likes to talk about the manifolds, answered all I could ask, was about to order but ended up going with Gils I found a great deal. To me the GLM's look like a really good deal and should do a lot better than standard center risers.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Come on Jamie yank it and dyno the beast. :biggrin:

GKricheldorf
05-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Same experience with me. I would email but wouldn't always get a reply. When i called he would answer every question i had and thensome. From what i can tell is he works at an office, but his emailing is done from home. Really nice guy.

olredalert
05-13-2004, 09:12 AM
Raritan,

------I just recieved my manifolds and found the whole purchasing experience very easy. Havent heard of anyone else having any problems whatsoever. Had a minor issue with one of the manifolds and was told that a new one would be sent overnight if I so desired. I decided not to but was impressed with the offer. The dimensions are the same as all cast iron center-riser merc manifolds, I think. Dennis is a businessman and as far as Im concerned a good one, so try him directly. He answered all my questions quickly and courteously. What more can I say?...............Bill S

Riley
05-13-2004, 01:32 PM
How can I order the manifolds? Is there a website or phone number available? Thanks, Chris

Rootsy
05-13-2004, 02:00 PM
www.mooreperformance.org

phone number is there...

Trueser
05-13-2004, 09:02 PM
I purchased two sets from Dennis. I asked a bunch of questions and he helped with all of them. The manifolds came when he said and the look great. hope to have them installed in two weeks.