PDA

View Full Version : Trs Drive For Sale

MR MAGOO
05-06-2004, 05:46 PM
I have two left hand TRS drives for sale. They are in perfect working condition. Just bolt it on and go.

The left hand TRS is the way to go with a single engine boat as the left hand drive is much stronger than the right because the forward gear is better supported located in the front of the case. Merc is going to discontinue all TRS parts by the end of the year so if you are running TRS drives you better stock up!

Priced to sell at $1800 (each)

I can arrange reasonable shipping.

Kurt 207-232-9273

Cuda
05-06-2004, 06:35 PM
$1800 for both??

MR MAGOO
05-06-2004, 06:50 PM
oops. sorry, I just edited my post.

The price is $1800. for one. although I have 2 for sale.

I also have a complete right hand drive that is apart at the moment. I bought all new bearings and gears to build a new right hand lower just needs to be assembled.

Kurt

Cuda
05-06-2004, 07:06 PM
That's what I figured, but I thought you would want to clear it up before someone got the wrong idea. Still one helluva deal!

How are the Konrads working out?

MOP
05-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Kurt I am glad you brought up the direction thing, its good to get hands on knowledge. I know very little about the TRS and was told there was only one drive that it was driven in either direction with the tranny or engine. The guy said that you could run two same or different direction engines and just flip the pump in the Borg to run them the rotation you wanted.

TuxedoPk
05-06-2004, 10:57 PM
You wouldn't happen to have a Merc trans by any chance?