PDA

View Full Version : What a day!!!

txtaz
05-05-2004, 08:27 AM
What a great day. Everything was perfect. Nice water, good food and great boat. Not only that, Poodles exhaust header gaskets came in along with Randys "Donzi" letters for the Jeep (very very nice Randy) and our wedding invitations. She played with the invitations and I played with the parts. I better not do that too often. LOL
Wow am I glad I put off installing in the stereo and put the boat in the water to have what Phil calls a "great Donzi Daze". Who needs a stereo when you have a great running Donzi. Jenn met me after work at the lake for dinner and a cruise. BTW Phil, I got the boat up to 180F and spiked at 185F. She runs much better at higher temps. The tune up DEFINATELY helped alot. She runs strong all the way to WOT which is still 4200. I'm OK with that, it just means I get to get my hands dirty some more (read fun). I forgot how much I enjoyed working on things. Also, the exhaust soot has decreased significatly. I think if I can get another 800 RPM's, she will be in the solid mid 70 MPH range.
Only a few more things to do for this boat to be perfect, then it's on to the ol polish and rub routine.
Wes
More pics coming soon.

gold-n-rod
05-05-2004, 10:53 AM
What a great day.....She played with the invitations and I played with the parts. I better not do that too often. LOL

:smileybo:

Sorry, I just had a funny (dirty) mental image when I read that!!!!

another Randy