PDA

View Full Version : I thought I saw FishBoy !

Sport
05-03-2004, 11:49 AM
FishBoy,

I found out that there is more than one FishBoy out there. I saw a guy out at Shell with the name FishBoy on the back of his boat so we tied up with this other Donzi and I went over to introduce myself to you and I found out this may have been your old boat and they never changed the name on it. Well, I wound up hanging out with these guys and having a few beers. Maybe next time I'll find the one and only "FishBoy". Take it easy !

Sport

Budmann
05-03-2004, 10:17 PM
Hey Sport, sorry for the confusion, cant beleive some punk is perpin he is me. LOL Although, if he had beer and was hanging out at shell... maybe we were seperated at birth.

Still out of town, but hope to be back by this weekend if all goes well. If I manage to make it out on the water I will give you a ring.

Fish

Budmann
05-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Doh, I just realized that I am signed in as Budmann since I am using his lap top. Hummm... maybe I will bounce around the forum and see what kind of trouble I can get him in :rlol:

Fishboy

Team Hula Girl
05-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Sport,

what time were you out there? I was there yesterday from about 2pm to 6pm. I noticed the other "fishboy" boat also. That is a 31 fountain from the sarasota area.

I may be out there on Tuesday for a booze cruise for happy hour. I will probably stop at bridgeview for dinner.

If any of you want to stop and have a beer just let me know.

J Mitch

Budmann
05-04-2004, 05:40 AM
Whats up John,
got your message sun night but was out of town. Was the other fishboy clockin my hoe's too? Gonna have to have a talk with dat boy. Catch up with ya when I get back.

Later,

Fishboy
(from budmann's laptop)

Donzigo
05-04-2004, 07:52 AM
When you getting back, Jodie. How's about let's planning a Shell Island thing this weekend? I'm sure that Mitchell will come, (if there;s beer & women around). Maybe we can talk Nate, Budmann, Sport, and Cuda intoi showing up.

Cuda
05-04-2004, 08:25 AM
Saturday or Sunday? I have to go to my freind's funeral Sat.

Sport
05-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Pick a day and I am there ! I have no major plans yet so lets get'r done. Hula, I was out there on Saturday from 2-4 p.m.

Sport.