PDA

View Full Version : flyin' again

Digger
07-26-2002, 11:03 AM
I see the flight surgeon today to get my "up" chit to resume flight status. I can't wait. The down side is the boating season is pretty much over for me until next Spring, because we will be on the move almost non-stop through years end. I left the boat in NH with my mech who is going to pull the motors and address a laundry list of issues over the fall and winter. I'd rather fix oil leaks and other nuisances now without waiting for something to break.

It's been a hell of a ride this spring and summer, starting with AOTH and most recently the blast I had with the Bandits. Wish I could be there this weekend for the poker run. Of course I'll still be on the board whenever I can, thats pretty much anytime I'm plugged in with the laptop. Lots of travel coming up so as I show up in different parts of the country I'll post wherever I am and try to hook up with whoever is in that area.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-26-2002, 11:23 AM
Great to hear DIGGER, it was our pleasure hooking up and caravaning to AOTH II, and of course hanging out and partying etc etc...
I hope we do it again for AOTH III.
Bryan

2biguns
07-26-2002, 11:36 AM
Bless your heart. I can't imaging ending the boating season so soon. We usually stay at it until late October and don't winterize the boat until December.

Keep a pair of trunks under the seat of your flying craft. If you get where you just can't stand it, take a long detour over the south and I'll tell you where I keep the keys hidden to our boat. While it's not quite a 33ZX, it should satisfy your sweet tooth until Spring.

Amy and I even have an extra room in our trailer if you need a break. You'll know it when you see it: her Yukon, my F-250, a 30' boat trailer and a hot tub in back of our $7,000 metal mansion.

http://donzi.net/photos/redneck.jpg

It ain't much but it's paid for!

HyperDonzi
07-26-2002, 05:09 PM
2biguns, where ONLINE did you find that pic? if it was taken at your home, i just have to ask, what do your neighbors think of you?

mattyboy
07-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Digger ,
glad to hear you got your flight status back,
anytime your by me the right seat is always open on the 16, not to far from west point or stewart if your in the area.
every time a bandit burps a Digger gets his wings!!!!!
Matt

Last Tango
07-26-2002, 10:41 PM
Hyper,
...lower left corner of the picture...Rock103.com

Last Tango
07-26-2002, 10:46 PM
Okay, and what you REALY have to consider about this picture is that mobile homes rarely if ever have a BACK door...so that means...
And the man has his foot on a power cord whle sitting over water (presumption) next to a metal building...and what the heck would you do with siding bricks on that singlewide?

HyperDonzi
07-27-2002, 08:35 PM
were did he say back door? i missed that part.