PDA

View Full Version : K-E Exhausts

rayjay
04-29-2004, 12:09 PM
Has anyone used a set of Keith Eickert's Cast Aluminum Exhaust Headers? In an 22' Classic?

Also, I may need some additional clearance above the engine on my 22 and I see a number of scoops and bubbles (doghouses?) on various 22's in this registry. Were any of these stock? Were they added, and if so was the scoop or bubble available somewhere? Are there any custom hatches available like the way scooped hoods are for cars?

Thanks,

rayjay

Rootsy
04-29-2004, 01:23 PM
If KE suddenly became the only source of anything for my boats, I'll burn em all and take up sailing...

Go with Stainless Marine. Proven results, proven quality, all from a company with integrity..

Cooome on Rabid Dog... tell us what you REALLY think :hyper:

Cuda
04-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Weren't they able to oust the woman that took it over? I heard that KE was back there again.

rayjay
04-30-2004, 06:32 AM
Poodle, thanks for the warning should I have to deal with K-E. However my question is not are there problems dealing with K-E, but do the K-E exhausts work and could they fit in a 22? What long runner exhausts does anyone have experience with, especially in a 22 Classic?

Also, has anyone modified a hatch to get more room over the motor by adding a scoop or a bubble?

rayjay

mattyboy
04-30-2004, 06:41 AM
Poodle I hate it when you mince words :) ;) :tongue: hehe
Go with Stainless Marine :yes: the ones we're putting in the cig are top notch and they were an easy co. to deal with who have answered all our questions and concerns.
as far has scoops and bubbles in a hatch yes it has been done I would think there would be some more room under a 22 hatch Did the SE have a raised hatch???
do a search but be beware of the pink flamingoes :tongue:

Matty