PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Koenig
04-29-2004, 11:29 AM
Thought I would do a slight intro on myself. I do not own a Donzi yet, but have a clear vision of what I want. So I'm here to gather info and maybe receive help in finding the right boat for my project or be told I'm nuts! Thats about all I can think of. :cool!:

Sport
04-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Welcome ! !

Sport

Koenig
04-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks, for the welcome!

boldts
04-29-2004, 01:23 PM
First, Welcome

Second, It's kind of hard to tell ya your nuts if you don't tell us what your project passion is.

When you let us all in on it, I'm sure we'll all be glad to help in anyway possible unless your looking for a Criterion. :biggrin:

Just kidding :lookaroun :beer: :cool!: :biggrin: There is a ton of knowledge here about Donzi models. Hint, most sought after Donzi boats appear to be hiding in barns.

If you get a chance, come meet Donzi owners at any of the gatherings happening across the country. Maybe see and meet an owner of the Donzi model your interested in. Even if no one at the gathering has the model you like, I'll bet that someone knows someone who does. We'll be at Lake Cumberland in KY on May 20th thru 24th for a little gathering called The Awakening of the Horses IV or AOTH 4 if you can make it. Check the Events and Gatherings section of the Registry.

Oppps, you sneaked it in on me while I was typing: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34546