PDA

View Full Version : Victory Trim tabs

John W
04-29-2004, 07:11 AM
undefined I have a set of Victory tim tabs(Tabs only) a direct replacement of Bennetts. I think they are a little much for my sweet 16 . I dry fitted one on the boat and decided they looked good but would be a little overboard. They are Stainless Steel, made by Martini, come with the mounting bolts, and are black in color.
I will post a pic on Monday.
Asking $300.00 plus shipping.
These are a PM K-Plane and would work better on a bigger boat.

They need a double set of actuators.
Thanks,
JW

martiniboat/ Brian Kamrath
11-24-2004, 04:06 PM
That's a smokin' deal John! You are correct, they would be overkill on that particular hull.

The model you won is the Victory Offshore Series (12" x 19") and sells for $449 every day of the week! Just bolt on and get ready to be impressed.

Brian

P.S. I know this is an old thread, but, if you need help selling them just let me know. I GUARANTEE they will disappear quickly at that price.

John W
11-24-2004, 05:39 PM
That's a smokin' deal John! You are correct, they would be overkill on that particular hull.

The model you won is the Victory Offshore Series (12" x 19") and sells for $449 every day of the week! Just bolt on and get ready to be impressed.

Brian

P.S. I know this is an old thread, but, if you need help selling them just let me know. I GUARANTEE they will disappear quickly at that price.

Brian,
I did not sell them and purchased a 04 22 Classic and I think they will be be installed on this boat this winter. The boat runs in the 70's I am not worried about going faster.
Thanks.
If people at the ramp ask, i will point them your way. Do you have any stickers with your name on them i could put on the tabs?
Just a thought.
thanks and happy thanksgiving,
JW

martiniboat/ Brian Kamrath
11-24-2004, 06:54 PM
Hello John,

That 22 footer will be the ideal recipient! That worked out well. :cool:

Thanks for the kind thought. I don't have any stickers made up but in the near future I will be welding a stainless Victory logo on each and every tab.

Take care,

Brian