PDA

View Full Version : New Seats!

Brad Lyon
04-28-2004, 07:14 PM
I got my re-upholstered seats back today from the Ohio Amish. They did a great job! Thanks again Smoothie for all of your help, it is greatly appreciated! These are going to make a big difference in the appearance of my boat. They are so much softer than the original and the new foam will be much more comfortable. I am one happy camper today. Now, if I can only make her sound like a Donzi should......

Brad

smoothie
04-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Brad,Im glad your pleased with Eli's work, but what did you expect for $400.00 :D

KRAVEN
04-28-2004, 07:51 PM
ts turned out GREAT!Looking forward to seeing them in persont at the M.A.D.C.O.W. outing in July.

boldts
04-29-2004, 12:34 AM
Brad,

Looks great. I've always admired Amish workmanship since living in PA. They all get together and build a barn like it is a piece of cake. Trojan boats are or were also built by Amish workers. They make one of the nicest 30' plus flybridge sedans I've ever seen. Can't wait to see your interior at Lake Cumberland. (Maybe sooner?) Hint hint, anyone planning the annual Lake StClair warmup?

MLerner
04-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Brad, the seats look great. I think I'll follow your lead. Could you post the phone or e-mail of the company that did the work? Also, do you know where to get a new tonneau cover?

(FYI: just bought a new Viper prop which has seriously boosted performance on my OMC boat. Will posty results soon)

smoothie
04-30-2004, 06:01 PM
Mlerner,Eli can make you a cover too,need to send him the old one and do your own snaps.Hes backed up till the middle of june,Heres the link:
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33350&highlight=amish+interior

MLerner
05-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Thanks Smoothie! Much appreciated, will get on it. Best, Michael