PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day - Seattle - May 1

EricG
04-22-2004, 09:11 PM
Is anyone else planning on going out for opening day this year? Several boats from nwoffshore.com will be out there...

I'll be out somewhere in the 18 looking for somebody that I can raft to who has a head :biggrin:

-EG

MXRoadster
04-23-2004, 12:44 AM
Eric, I hope you have a good time with the new boat the weather is looking good for next week. Maybe it won't rain on opening day :umbrella: Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out to the lake for opening day. Right now I am just hoping to be ready for the Lake Chelan meet.

David

DJ13
04-28-2004, 11:38 PM
I'll be out Saturday but really doubt I'll make it through the locks. I'm not inclined to spend the night in line in the brine so to speak. More likely to play around on the Sound for the day. We're looking at temps near the 80's so anywhere on the water's going to be a great day!!!

Got a site reserved at 25 mile creek for June so I'm 90% in on that as well.

DJ13

EricG
04-29-2004, 10:06 AM
DJ - I don't blame you not wanting to try the locks...it's going to be nuts. I'm going to launch at Magnussen park and just run over to the logboom. I found out my friend is taking the "Viking" out again this year (a 40ft 1937 Bridgedeck cruiser), so I'll be rafting up to him :biggrin: .

I may head down to the locks after I get the boat hauled out - just to watch the mayhem....

I sure hope both you and MX can make Chelan. I can't wait for that trip!

-EG