PDA

View Full Version : Info on the (Awakening) lake Cumberland

zzrhino
04-22-2004, 08:44 PM
I spoke with todd in mich (madcow) spoke very highly of the event. please send some info. Very interested!!!! this would be my first event with my boat. zzrhino :beer:

Tomahawk
04-22-2004, 09:14 PM
Hi Chuck - just click on the thread below your's called AOTH, ie, Awakening of the Horses. Or go directly to www.mwdonziclub.com. Lake Cumberland is a beautiful location, lots of water and one of the best attended events. By all means, try to be there. You'll like it a lot.

boldts
04-23-2004, 01:59 PM
ZZ,

Most of the information for the 2004 Awakening of the Horses IV gathering are under the AOTH thread here in the Events and Gatherings section of the Registry. If you would like to check out pictures from past gatherings, look under boldts in the photo section of the Registry.

In general, Dates are May 20th thru 23rd. Location and homebase is the Jamestown Resort on Lake Cumberland in Jamestown, KY. I can't garantee every model Donzi will be there, but the owners who come to Donzi gatherings are some of the best people you'll ever meet in boating. You might see or learn a thing about Donzi you never knew exsisted. We've done this gathering for 4 years now and I'm simply amazed every year!

SC is a pretty good haul from KY. I do know of at least 1 owner coming from the VA area if you'd like to hook up and travel with someone. Digger is a great guy and I'm sure wouldn't mind the company. Brad Verd also is in the VA area. Not sure if Brad is going to be able to make it this year, but he is a great person to contact if you'd like information about the gathering. A lot of the pictures seen of Donzi gatherings have come from Brad's camara.

If you happen to be coming through GA, hook up with Tomahawk and the GA caravan. Sorry, haven't looked at MapQuest to see just how you would come across. As said before, the GA owners are no different than any of the other owners I've mentioned or met. Wonderful people able and willing to help any way possible!

Last but not least, if I can help you by answering any questions, either ask here or send me an e-mail at scott@mwdonziclub.com As the organizer and creater of the Midwest Donzi Club, I'll do what-ever I can to answer your questions. If I do not know the answer, I probably know how to find the answer for you.

Take a minute and join the club. There is no yearly fee as the object of the club and AOTH is simply to allow Donzi owners and even other Aronow boat owners to meet other owners with the same passion.

Take care and I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in May on Lake Cumberland. :)