PDA

View Full Version : IS it ME or THE boat?

G - FORCE 88
04-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Does no one like or want 22's anymore? Or am I asking to much? Or to far? Saltwater boat? WHat is it? Please guys let me know. Why doesnt no one bite?
Thanks
JOn

my 22 is for sale in the classifieds, dont kill me just help me out so I can do the correct thing. :beer:

harbormaster
04-21-2004, 04:26 AM
You gotta be patient and stick to your price. I was selling my 18 for the past year and had nothing but tire kickers. When a buyer stepped up and bought it I had 5 people that came out of the woodwork.

Team Jefe
04-21-2004, 07:15 AM
G - I'm afraid you really can't believe HM. It is not really known, but he has had a mental breakdown, and should be institutionalized for his own good.

So, I think you should lower the price to $5,000, delivered to Houston.....by this weekend, and I'm sure we can come to deal.

...... :propeller :hyper: :propeller :hyper: :propeller :hyper:

....No Nurse Ratchet, I don't need more medication :puke:

....I am just fine......NO

GKricheldorf
04-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Maybe people are still licking their wounds from having to pay taxes and others may be waiting for the check in the mail...

Are you sure you still want to put money into it like you said on your other post? Can you really recoup that money if you are having trouble selling it now? You would have to raise your selling price. Just trying to be the voice of reason :)

MOP
04-21-2004, 12:24 PM
The market has been popping in and out, it seems to be getting more solid now that the weather has broken. The phones have been humming the last two weeks. Hang in there something should happen fairly soon. You will need to wade through a few anchor kickers but it will happen.

Phil

KISSaholic4life
04-21-2004, 01:04 PM
What I've learned is that it takes a lot of time and patients. I've had my boat up for sale since Nov. So far the only 'anchor kickers' I've had, have been scam artists.

G - FORCE 88
04-21-2004, 06:33 PM
I know what you guys mean. The upgrades is a nice little thing Ive always wanted to do but if from here to there someone buys it there will be no upgrades but if it will take till the end of the year, I for sure will have done something(????) to it dont know what... but well see. I just thought that a 22 would be a HOT item :banghead: Oh well im not desperate, so ill just have to sit and wait.
Thanks
JOn :applecomp