PDA

View Full Version : Hmmh, Aperil...

ToonaFish
04-19-2004, 07:57 PM
A small Alabama Wild Animal Park acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the gorilla, who was a female became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the park veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Reflecting on their problem, the park administrator thought of Bubba Turnipseed, a redneck part-time intern, who was responsible for cleaning the animal's cages.

Bubba, like most rednecks, had little sense, but possessed mple ability to satisfy a female of any species. The administrator thought they might have a solution. Bubba was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Ted showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, Ted announced that he would accept their offer, but only under the following four conditions.

1. "First,", Bubba said, "I don't want to have to kiss her on the lips." The park administrator quickly agreed to this condition.

2. "Second", Bubba said, "you must never tell anyone about this" The park administrator again readily agreed to this condition.

3. "Third," Bubba said, "I want all the offspring to be raised Southern Baptist." Once again the administrator agreed.

4. And last of all Bubba stated "You've got to give me another week to come up with the $500.00.

mattyboy
04-19-2004, 10:11 PM
mmmmmmmm tastes like chicken :wink: :eek: