PDA

View Full Version : Yellow 22 in Miami???

rchevelle71
04-19-2004, 03:32 PM
Who are you??

Anyone on Donzi.net????

If so, we saw you buzzin around yesterday afternoon, NICE RIDE!!!!!

We were in this

rchevelle71
04-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Lets try that pic again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tamburello
04-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Nice Pantera!

- Jeff

rchevelle71
04-20-2004, 09:26 AM
That is my buddies '99 28 pantera, its for sale!!!

Twin 502 Mag EFI, 78MPH :rlol: :rlol:

340 hours,

REAL CLEAN!!!!

something like $72,000

EricG
04-20-2004, 10:16 AM
That is my buddies '99 28 pantera, its for sale!!!

Shhhhhh.... I'm desperately hoping that boat doesn't sell for about 2 years :) I'm absolutely in love with it...but I have to play with my new classic for awhile before I can consider something else.

Thanks for posting the pic though....I had just about gotten it out of my head :)

-EG

rchevelle71
04-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Want More, I got Plenty of them :D

Heres one from Key West

boldts
04-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Ahhhh yes, Pantara! Got to go through their factory when it was on 188th Street. They had a Pink Panther 24' waiting it's new owner when I was there. Hard not to like the lines of a true Offshore Deep V.

Sorry, I'm not the owner of the yellow 22 in Miami, but I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of it also?

rchevelle71
04-20-2004, 01:05 PM
Ahhhh yes, Pantara! Got to go through their factory when it was on 188th Street. They had a Pink Panther 24' waiting it's new owner when I was there. Hard not to like the lines of a true Offshore Deep V.

Sorry, I'm not the owner of the yellow 22 in Miami, but I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of it also?

I didnt get pics of the 22, We were buzzing right along at 70+ and my cam was in the cabin, I thought he was gonna try to hang, and we would have had to show him the effect of the twins, but he just kept his cruise on, We passed him heading North, then again coming back South to Bayside.

rchevelle71
04-20-2004, 03:00 PM
R,

Was it the 40th anniversary yellow Donzi, or the one with green funky writing on the sides??

I heard you guys were leading the pack out the cut.. Government cut at it's finest ehhh??? :D :D :D

I didnt see any green writing, Just thought it might be someone from Donzinet, Beutiful boat, if I get one, it might just have to be yellow :biggrin.: :biggrin.: .

I was not on the boat during the race, we were supposed to be riding, but the SBI official said " I dont want any people on the boat that dont HAVE to be there" He was right. Going out the Cut, Tim launched it straight up in the air twice, and landed it on the swim platform. 3 of us watched it from the beach instead of the Pantera, GOOD thing, the extra 500# in the back seat probably would have been the swamping factor. Tim took us for the High Speed tour of biscayne bay after the race. :biggrin.: :biggrin.: