PDA

View Full Version : She's All Mine

thriller
04-17-2004, 04:35 AM
Well after a lengthy wait and plenty of patience...I am finally dragging my new ride home to Vancouver from Chicago. With the wife and kid in tow, we are making a grand trip of it. Picked up the 22'8" LE Blackhawk on Tuesday and here I am checking in from Spokane via the Best Western. I can't begin to thank Roadtrip and Lenny enough for all their encouragement and help in persuading me that this was "The One". I am happy to say, "I think their right" With only 21 hours on this prized possesion she truly is one of a kind. Brand new Eagle trailer with like all of maybe 10 miles on her when I got it. Tomorrow that math will change to @2300 miles..Yikes. Tows like a dream behing a 2004 Chevy Trail Blazer(rental) ssshhhhh. Tomorrow I will get to drop her in Lake Washington for a little stick time..Hold On....I will post some pics of our trip when I get home. We towed her home on I-90 with a few Classic pit stops along the way..Sturgis/Badlands/Mt.Rushmore to name a few. I can't wait to fire her up on the Lake tomorrow..I wonder though.... with the elevation change .will that effect engine performance? I May have to look into that...Anyways...What a trip.. I'm in heaven. Did I mention the 21 hours thing? Holy Crap. This baby is like showroom condition with stickers from Merc still on the leg..Yippy.
ps Lenny...Let's go boating.....
Roadtrip..Where's your post?
Mike:smile: :smile:

gcarter
04-17-2004, 05:15 AM
You must be excited to be posting at that time of the day! :eek!:
Your so excited, it seems your whatever age you are going on four. :lightning
It's contageous, keep it up!
Congratulations! What a find!
I'm sure you, Lenny and the other Donziacs will have a really good time in the far North West! :) :) :orcawhale

George