PDA

View Full Version : Finally Settled in Nokomis, Florida!

RICPAZ
04-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Hey guys,

We are finally all settled here in Florida. It took a few weeks but it was well worth it! No regrets so far! We found a temporary place to rent for a few months in Nokomis until we get good jobs and buy a house. I love this area! Venice is absolutely beautiful, and its only about 20 minutes north to Sarasota or south to Port Charlotte. We were lucky to find a guest house to rent very close to Casey Key. Just got my internet connected today and now it's time to start the job search. I've got two interviews tomorrow in Sarasota and my fiancee has already went on two interviews and has another on Friday. Hopefully we'll find jobs as easy as we found a place to rent! Just wanted to give you all an update and looking forward to meeting the Seadogs soon!

Take care,
Rich

Fish boy
04-14-2004, 07:29 PM
Congrats Rich,
Glad to hear things are going well. If you can get away, the Seadogs are planning on heading to the Suwanee river in June. More spontaneous events will pop up before then, but thought I would give you a heads up.

fish

Scott Heidt
04-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the area Rich. What type of work are you looking for?

RICPAZ
04-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. It dpends on my schedule but I'll keep it in mind.

I have a degree in chemical engineering but mostly all my experience is in outside sales and sales management. I've worked for an industrial manufacturing company for the last 6 years and I've done inside/outside sales, service, engineering, project management, sales dept. manager, etc.

My fiancee has a degree in business management and she has 3 years experience in marketing and office management.

If you have any suggestions, or know of any opportunities in the area, let me know.

-Rich