PDA

View Full Version : Memorial day on Travis Lake

txtaz
04-14-2004, 12:08 PM
We are having a get together on Lake Travis on Memorial weekend. So far it looks like 12 people out of the Houston area. Plus the 2 of us out here in Boerne. I will be looking at houses for rent over the next few days and making reservations before they run out. If anyone would like to attend, please let me know. We will be in the Lakeway area.
Wes and Jennifer

TMANN
04-15-2004, 06:36 PM
We will most likely be at Travis on Memorial Day weekend also. It will be packed on the lake that wekend for sure and We will be staying at my wifes sisters house. Anyways - Your get together sound like fun let us know when and where you will be and we will meet up. Just an FYI if you’re close to Travis this weekend there will be a bunch of guys from OSO there for a Poker Run and Devils cove. I was leaving tomorrow but now I can’t make it :bawling:
Anyways let us know

TMANN

txtaz
04-16-2004, 07:29 AM
Hey TMann,
Great to hear you are going. BTW, we have a lot in common. We'll chat when we meet up. I have a buddy who is comming up from Clear Lake who is into Vettes also. He will be dragging his 32 Sunsation with him. Who knows, you might have already boated with him before.
We are heading to California tomorrow. So no boating :bawling:
When we get back, we will hammer out some details and keep you informed.

JimG
04-16-2004, 09:44 AM
Move fast! Spots at Travis for Memorial Day will go very fast!

We'll be there for four days (in two BIG houseboats) in June. If you guys are around, look for us in Devils Cove. Look for my yellow Donzi.

txtaz
04-27-2004, 04:27 AM
Tmann,
I talked with HarbourMaster and trying to talk him into going also. We will have plenty of seats available. I think we have a 38, 32 and my 18. (hymmm, freeboard envy?) We will most likely stay at the Confort Inn at Cedar Park for about $90/night. It's only 14 miles from Lakeway Marina where we will keep the boats. All the hotels in Lakeway were $200/night. No sense in renting a nice hotel just for sleep.
JimG,
I don't know where Devils Cove is, but the guys comming along do. We will definately stop by and say hello.
Look foreward to meeting you guys.
Wes

txtaz
05-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Just wanted to bring this to the fore front again. We are definately going to be on Lake Travis over Memorial weekend. We will arrive on Friday and have a guys cruise around. Then Saturday, a run up the lake. Sunday mostly float around and Monday get everything together to head home. Of course this is all speculative as plans change (something about mice and men with boats).
JimG, We will look you up in Devil's cove.
TMann, let us know where to find you. My outboard mechanic says the place will be a madhouse. We will be in the Lakeland area and heading away from the dam.
Hope to see lots of Donzi's there.
Wes