PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Donzi z23 Sport Accessories

sirdonzi
04-14-2004, 09:58 AM
:confused: Im looking for some help locating some accessories for my 2001 Donzi z23 Sport Deck Boat. Currently, my top priority are the cup holders that are located around the boat. If anybody can point me in the direction of where to locate and purchase these, that would be great. Any other locations that might fulfill my Accessory needs would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Team Hula Girl
04-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Sirdonzi,

The cup holders that you are looking for are pretty standard. There are two sizes that you will find at your local west marine or boaters world store. The larger one is the one that fits your cutouts. You will be able to find them at your local marine surplus store also for about $1 a piece. I believe there are 9 cupholders on the Z23 sport. Below is a link to a company that is a supplier to Donzi for some of the items on your boat. They have a retail side that allows you to buy directly through them.

http://www.scandvik.com/index.cfm

Hope this helps you out.

J Mitch

Tahzen
03-19-2011, 12:11 PM
I found that my original cupholders were dumping all the rain water gathered into the compartments AND directly onto my trim motor! I was able to get replacement holders WITH A TUBING STUB ON THE BOTTOM SO I COULD ROUTE THE RAIN WATER AWAY FROM CRITICAL AREAS!!
Here's what you need from Beckson Marine in CT. 203-333-1412 (you can but direct).
#GH43DW3 (the last "3" is for Polypro) they are about $4.25 ea.
All you need is some plastic tubing and fittings from your local hardware store and your set.
The replacement was easy. I got five. The rest were not posing a problem with rainwater. The one over the trim motor WAS POSING A PROBLEM!
Do you know any other Z23 owners? Is there a group? Let me know. Thanks, Tahzen