PDA

View Full Version : Attn: MADCOWS - We Are Getting Close

Ranman
04-14-2004, 09:04 AM
FInally! A nice weekend.

Saturday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Sunday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 40s.

Rootsy
04-14-2004, 09:45 AM
yeah and my boat is still in various pieces... i DO expect to see performance numbers on a certain 16 though :D

least i won't have to wear a sweatshirt to work on the boat and paint cures much better above 50 :rolleyes:

Brad Lyon
04-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Only in Michigan can a nice weekend include a thunderstorm. Whoo Hooo, I'm going up north, first time since October. Packed the woolies.....

Brad

gcarter
04-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey guys, your weather forecast is EXACTLY what it is here today!!!
But it's supposed to go back to being hotter tomorrow... you know- mid 80's, sunshine etc, etc, etc...

George

roadtrip se
04-14-2004, 04:40 PM
Only in our new home, Michigan! :kyle:

Talked to a certain 16 owner this afternoon and the maiden cruise might be put off by an avalanche of honey-do's. He was actually hoping for the "chance" of thunderstorms to give him a better opportunity of getting on the water.

The SE is out of hibernation. I don't think she has ever sat for so long in one place. Took her up to Bill's mechanic last weekend to try and sort out my leaky prop shaft :cussball:
and then I've got nut tightening and detailing to do.

So Randy, when is the typical pre-AOTH run-em and break-em scheduled around here? :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Todd
"Ready when you are..."

Rootsy
04-14-2004, 06:45 PM
Honey-Do's!!! WHAT@!!!! i am disappointed.. she should understand that these things are of utmost importance! you can work on the house in the rain but trust me.. rain hurts at 70...

don't make me run her for ya sam :D

NOW if my remaining parts arrived i'd be good to go darn it...