PDA

View Full Version : Crestview Marine - Corsa exhaust

Brad Lyon
04-13-2004, 08:15 PM
I saw some Corsa exhaust Quick and Quiet exhaust diverters on Ebay a few days ago and I was concerned that they would not fit my boat. The seller had a name and phone number to call if you had questions, so I did. I talked to a man named Kelly. What happened during this phone call has me amazed!

He asked what kind of boat, engine and outdrive I had along with a few other questions. He said the set he had on Ebay would not work for my application. He then said "Let me look and see what I have and give you a call back." About an hour later he called back and asked me what my address was. He said he had a set that he thought would work, "I'll send them to you and you see if they will work". He didn't ask me for a credit card number or anything. Then he quoted me a price that is $175.00 less than the lowest price that I have seen these on Ebay.

Today I received a box with two brand new Corsa diverters and all related wires. Again, this guy doesn't know me from Adam. I sure hope that they will fit, but if they don't he said just send them back. Lately there has been some posts about customer service, I thought this company and their customer service needs to be noted and good news shared.

My boy's and I will be going for a road trip up north to see if they will fit. If anyone needs any marine parts I highly recommend calling Kelly at Crestview Marine in Wichita, Kansas (316) 683-4581 or email at kelly@crestviewmarine.com

Brad

RedDog
04-13-2004, 09:16 PM
So Brad - should we expect to see a thru-hull suystem by the time you get to AOTH-IV. Better get to work :D

Brad Lyon
04-13-2004, 09:29 PM
I sure hope so, thru prop exhaust sucks! I need noise! I have also purchased all new Faria gages but exhaust is first on the "to do" list.

Brad

RedDog
04-13-2004, 09:43 PM
... thru prop exhaust sucks! ...

Not really - it just bubbles :shades:

Brad Lyon
04-16-2004, 09:51 AM
They don't fit!!! :bawling: :splat: :bawling:

The power steering crap is in the way. Back to the drawing board........

Brad

Rootsy
04-16-2004, 10:00 AM
hmmm time for external steering brad ;)